Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little TLC, I love your room, it looks inviting and a lovely environment to have a service done.

Can I just make one suggestion if you don't mind......in one of your pics, there is a candle burning in the corner on a small table of some kind, I noticed hanging right above on some hooks is what looks like a apron and/or bag of some kind. When I first saw this my first thought was fire hazard and how anything hanging there could catch alight from the candle below.
It's just something to think about, I would hate for anything to happen to you like that.

My husbands cousin just lost her entire home and contents in a fire 4 days ago......caused by a hair straightener left on by her teenage daughter. She did her hair, left it on, they all left for the day to go to work/school etc and got the call 2 hrs later to say everything was on fire and they lost the lot.

A little TLC, I love your room, it looks inviting and a lovely environment to have a service done.

Can I just make one suggestion if you don't mind......in one of your pics, there is a candle burning in the corner on a small table of some kind, I noticed hanging right above on some hooks is what looks like a apron and/or bag of some kind. When I first saw this my first thought was fire hazard and how anything hanging there could catch alight from the candle below.
It's just something to think about, I would hate for anything to happen to you like that.

My husbands cousin just lost her entire home and contents in a fire 4 days ago......caused by a hair straightener left on by her teenage daughter. She did her hair, left it on, they all left for the day to go to work/school etc and got the call 2 hrs later to say everything was on fire and they lost the lot.

I wonder if they were GHD straighteners - I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had a problem with them.

My husband has nearly finished my nail studio...

I've been upstairs in the spare room, in the lounge, in the dining room and finally we decided to partition a bit off from the kitchen diner for my studio and its perfect!

Clients come in the front door and straight in to my studio - we/he even sound proofed it so he cant hear me cackling away...lol

As with every room you have done it looks stunning & very inviting.x

Hope your Shellac course went well, can't wait to here all about it.xx:hug:

I wonder if they were GHD straighteners - I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had a problem with them.

But GHD now have an auto shut off after 30 mins. I have often come home to the little yellow light flashing in my straighteners meaning they turned themselves off. Good job!

I also noticed that in the pic. Lush room though! x

I would love to have a room like some of the ones on here they are lovely. One day I will :)
I do have one item I could not pass up buying when I saw it though!!

Vicki xx

That is so awesome!! Could be cushion making time for me
On Sunday :p I'm sure I have lots of fabric haha x

This is my set up from home. My pride and joy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690630.289772.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690630.289772.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,643
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690649.036646.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690649.036646.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,644
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690676.782890.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690676.782890.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690722.220805.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321690722.220805.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,488

Gorgeous room! Can i ask where you got ur wall mounted polish display? X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Gorgeous room! Can i ask where you got ur wall mounted polish display? X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

I found a place in hackney called JK London, that sell racks up to 90 bottles, I think I only paid £20 (mines a 90 bottle rack)
I don't buy much from there, but the things I do buy, I save a fortune on.
X

Purebeauty, I love your beauty room! Gorgeous and peaceful. I also love your wall rack and client chair. x

This is my new home salon...

Attachments

• Bassetlaw-20111120-00464.jpg
    Bassetlaw-20111120-00464.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Bassetlaw-20111120-00462.jpg
    Bassetlaw-20111120-00462.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,346
  • Bassetlaw-20111120-00459.jpg
    Bassetlaw-20111120-00459.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,262
I have just changed my room because I have moved back to the last salon I was in. LOL well I just like moving and new set ups! :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,849
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,821
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 1,791
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,734
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,596
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,697
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,514
wow, its lovely! can you do mine! lol..

I have just changed my room because I have moved back to the last salon I was in. LOL well I just like moving and new set ups! :)

Wow, love it :cool:

Changed my curtains x

Attachments

• Bassetlaw-20111122-00471.jpg
    Bassetlaw-20111122-00471.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,013

Where did you get that stand from ???? its stunning!!!! (As is the rest of your room :) )

Thanks for the concern hun...was just out there for the photo. What an awful thing to happen:sad:

Hi your set up is lovely very calming x can I ask where your drawers are from the ones with the sea grass baskets , they are gorgeous xx

Hi your set up is lovely very calming x can I ask where your drawers are from the ones with the sea grass baskets , they are gorgeous xx

Thank you, I got the draws from homesense. Which is sister of tk maxx. I bought them first, and based the room around them. X

Im moving house in 6 months so im going to look for a house with a spare room big enough I can work out of. And the whole process of moving 300 miles, looking for a house, etc etc the thing that terrifies me the most is picking the right decor for my home salon...but loving this thread for ideas.

Yes I know im moving in 6 months but already looking for ideas... I like to be prepared :wink2:

Latest posts

Back