Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my beauty room at home - my fiancé did this room and laid the floor 1 week after coming out of hospital ( silly man didnt want to wait )

x

Love the white console table, where's it from?? Lovely room, love the black and White!!

Love the white console table, where's it from?? Lovely room, love the black and White!!

Thank you :)

Its from Ikea, think it was about £70 and then the wicker baskets were bought from Ikea too probably about a fiver each xx

This is my beauty room at home - my fiancé did this room and laid the floor 1 week after coming out of hospital ( silly man didnt want to wait )

x

I love this!!! Nice job x

Eekk my room is finally in the process of being done. Glossing and wallpaper done so far. Just got some painting to do and a few bits to get then I will be sorted. Will get pics up as soon as its all sorted

xxx

Does anyone work from a garden Shed/chalet if so can you post photos.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

The nail treatment room, spray tan room and waiting room in my new Colour Fix studio. Very proud of it and my hubby who did it!

That is amazing! Well done. You should feel very proud xx

here is my salon hope it works! :)
:Love:

2upr7us.jpg

Lovely! Where did yo get the sign that says your salon name on it?

Hello, I have just opened my salon this week (relocation )
I have no idea how to put pics on here, I don't think my iPad will let me ?
Pics are on my Facebook if anyone wants a peek, feed back appreciated
My page is The Tranquil Moment Health and Beauty Clinic
Thanks x

Hello, I have just opened my salon this week (relocation )
I have no idea how to put pics on here, I don't think my iPad will let me ?
Pics are on my Facebook if anyone wants a peek, feed back appreciated
My page is The Tranquil Moment Health and Beauty Clinic
Thanks x

I love the decor! looks fabulous x How did your launch party go. My business is relocating in November and was thinking of doing the same sort of thing . Did you invite clients etc and just give them a tour or did you offer mini treatments too?

I cant wait to post mine on here once it's done. Any new ones ladies?x

These look lovely!!! For some reason I can't see some pages though?

Here is my set up for my nails. I have just started renting a place in a hairdressers and will soon be setting up the beauty room there too :biggrin:

Attachments

• 526038_479485918750683_1048394236_n.jpg
    526038_479485918750683_1048394236_n.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 851
My salon I had been in almost 2 years just re decorated last week what do u think ???

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351498102.205922.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351498102.205922.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,022
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351498142.900009.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351498142.900009.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 878
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351498185.908625.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351498185.908625.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 994
My salon I had been in almost 2 years just re decorated last week what do u think ???
Looks great!

My little room's almost ready. Can't wait til I can get the pics up! :biggrin:

Loving all your salons and set ups Geeks. Very inspirational. :)

Can this thread be set up as a group so we can see the pictures easier? I love this thread but don't have time to go through it all and it moves so quickly! :Love:

Can this thread be set up as a group so we can see the pictures easier? I love this thread but don't have time to go through it all and it moves so quickly! :Love:

Does it let you see the pics easier? I have never been able to upload pictures in a group. Would love to know how!

I'm loving all these setups. When I have some spare time I sit and look at all the lovely designs. Mine is very basic, but one day when I've spruced it up, I will post some.

Latest posts

Back