Your Thoughts are needed please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending lots of positive vibes Toms way xxxxxx

My thoughts and prayers are with Tom & his family, as they are for every one who is going through hard times.
Sending lots of positive vibes.

This is so sad!

I'm sending you all my thoughts and prayers! Best Wishes!!!!!

Lots of love!!!

:cry: hope his op goes well, dont really know what else to say??????:hug:

xxx

Bless him - what a sad thing to happen, hope the op went well for him xx

lots of love xxxxxxxx

I sincerely hope he gets better soon, poor chap.

Positive vibes from me too.

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i lost my brother to adult cot sydrome he was 22 fit full of life ect so my thoughts hopes and prayers are with tom and his family now and always

Oh I am sorry to read this my friend lost her hubby to be to this Adult Cot Sydrome around 2.5 years ago was a great shock.

Thanks for your thoughts for Tom he needs it.

Caz xxx

lunular said:
i lost my brother to adult cot sydrome he was 22 fit full of life ect so my thoughts hopes and prayers are with tom and his family now and always

pLEASE REMEMBER TOM TOMORROW HE SHOULD BE HAVING HIS OP BUT HE WAS RUSHED INTO HOSPITAL LAST WEDNESDAY AND ALL THE NEWS I HAVE HAD IS THAT HE MIGHT NOT HAVE HIS OP AS HE WAS TOO ILL!!!!

I AM HOPING THAT HE GOT BETTER THROUGH THE WEEKEND BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE AT THE HOUSE THEY SEEM TO COME HOME AFTER 2AM AND LEAVE BEFORE I GET UP REALLY EARLY THEY MUST BE JUST SITTING WITH HIM.

I AM GOING TO JUST THINK OF HIM SO MUCH TOMORROW AS HE MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH THIS LONG OP IN A WAY I HOPE HE IS AS IF THEY DO NOT DO IT I AM NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I DO.

CAZ XXX

my heart goes out to Tom and his family

Hi just wondering if you had heard how Tom got on today. Hope all went well and he is son back recovering at home.
x

Thanks for asking I have no news on Tom yet all I know is that he did have the op they said it would take around 5 hours.

I will post as soon as I get some news I expect he will be in intensive care now for the next few hours bless him.

I will post soon.

Thanks again

Caz xxx

scattyfox said:
Hi just wondering if you had heard how Tom got on today. Hope all went well and he is son back recovering at home.
x

Toms Mum has just been on the phone I have not talked to her since Thursday last week.

She said they have been trought hell and back Thursady they said that the tumour was too big to take out so that they would not do a op. they gave Tom less than a week to live sent in a macmillian nurse to talk to them.

Then on Saturady after Zoe begging them to do what ever to save Tom they came back with the news that they would do the op on him as he was so young and has this on his side.

Today 5 hours op Tom is awake and smiling at his parents he can move his arms, legs but still seems to be quite blind but I am sure his sight will return in time.

I will post later in the week and give you more news so far so good.

Caz xxx

omg, im so pleased for tom and his family they went froward with the op, and if hes smiling and that now it must be a great feeling for him and the family, my thoughts are with him and i hope he makes a full recovery

Wishing Tom all the very best with his recovery. He's young so hopefully that (and God) will be on his side. xx

caz3 said:
Thursady they said that the tumour was too big to take out so that they would not do a op. they gave Tom less than a week to live sent in a macmillian nurse to talk to them.

Then on Saturady after Zoe begging them to do what ever to save Tom they came back with the news that they would do the op on him as he was so young and has this on his side

That is awful!

If they hadn't done the op he wouldn't be here much longer.

By deciding to change their mind and they may have saved his life. How can people make such rash decisions, really upset a family and then decide to put things right.

Pleased to hear that Tom is making progress please send hima nd his parents ll our love and hope he continues to improve with leaps and bounds.
x

i am so very sorry to hear that. This goes to show us all how precious life is and how we must NEVER take it for granted. My thought and my prayers shall of course be with him.

Please would you keep us updated on his progress?

I do not know all the in's and out's yet why they said no they would not do the op and then said yes they will do the op, must have had second thoughts but yes it shows if they had stuck with NO! Then Tom would be dieing now or already dead! really bad and a nasty thought.

I have had no news today but I have been out I woke this morning and thought in my head that I hoped it made it through the night, I am sure he has just looking forward to talking to his Mum again soon when she gets time as she is staying at the hospital for a few days.

Thanks for all your thoughts I will make sure I keep you up to date.

Caz xxx

Our thoughts and prayers are with Tom and his loved ones. My daughter is a cancer survivor, there is always hope!! Blessings to you and to Tom!

Latest posts

Back