Your Thoughts are needed please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hello please can you all send out positive thoughts on Monday the 25th July for Tom who lives next door he is having a tumour taken out of his brain.

This is the second tumour in 2.5 years and things do not look good he has just about been told that in the end this will kill him. As more tumours will grow and how often can then open his brain!!!!!

Tom is a young 21 year old had all his life in front of him until this struck him down, it is all so sad he had everything, youth, looks, talent he would have made it to be a professional golf player but this is not possible now.

We must all send thoughts, prayers, on this day we need as many positive vibes that we can to help him get through this op and the weeks and months after the op.

Thanks very much.
Caz xxx

Suddenly all my silly little worries are put into perspective. Poor chap, life is so unfair sometimes. I will definitely put him in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts are going out now and my prayers tonight and every night and morning after.

Send him our love!

I hope all goes well!

thinking of him and his family...don't realize how lucky we are until we hear something like this do we. xxx

i will send healing thoughts his way, :hug: and hope all goes well in surgery

He's in my prayers, along with my brother-in-law who had an operation yesterday to remove a growth.

Why is there so much bad in the world!

The most horrible things happen to the nicest people!

It really upsets me! Especiall things like this and cancer - my ex's dad died of a brain tumor and it will stay imprinted in my mind forever!

It's not fair!

That is so sad, thinking of him and his family xxx

Not a problem hun will be sending out positive thoughts to Tom on monday please let us know how he gets on with his op & bless you for thinking of other people with the nightmare you have been having. Big hugs going out to you both.
x

of course!! my prayers r with him & his family!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Most deffo. How about you bump this thread up again the night before to remind everyone?

Sending prayers and healing thoughts. xxx

sending thoughts and prayers know exactly what they are going through my mum died at the age of 48 due to a brain tumour. and i remember the ops she had, which are big operations arent they
will send out mega positive vibes too,
knowing he has friends and neighbours looking out for him will bring him no end of strength to face things ahead

Sassy #1 said:
Suddenly all my silly little worries are put into perspective. Poor chap, life is so unfair sometimes. I will definitely put him in my thoughts and prayers.
you said it all there Sas,
my cousins hubby has a brain tumour which is being treated.... his treatment is working well but its still fingers crossed
E_CROS15151.gif

sending out lots of love and postive thoughts to your friend Caz

Jess
xox

I lost my aunt to a brain tumour - it is a devastating illness .... my hugs and best wishes go to Tom :hug: :hug:

Jo xx

Thanks and my thoughts to your brother in-law I hope he gets better soon.

Caz xxx

NailNovice2 said:
He's in my prayers, along with my brother-in-law who had an operation yesterday to remove a growth.

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts Tom was rushed off in a Amberlance at 6pm he was fitting this is due to the tumour his parents have not come back yet and it is gone 11pm so I hope all is well.

This is how they found this second tumour he started to fit they gave him a scan and there it was growing in a differant place in the brain to the last one.

Tom asked many questions but the answers were grim in words I can not remember the docort said this will kill him in the end! Tom came home that day from the hospital being sick all the way home he was sick for the next 24 hours has to call the doctor out as the pain in his head was so bad but because he could not stop being sick the pain killers were not working. He laid all limp the doctor said that his brain had shut down through the shock of the news he had just got off the hospital about this killing him.

Oh it is so sad they say they are doing the op to give him a better quality of life while he is alive be it months, a year or a few years who knows.

I will post again tomorrow when I know more.

Thanks again for all the posts we need to think positive for him 21 years of age no age at all.

Caz xxx

Thoughts to your hubbies Cousin hope he gets better.

Caz xxx

Sparklepink said:
you said it all there Sas,
my cousins hubby has a brain tumour which is being treated.... his treatment is working well but its still fingers crossed
E_CROS15151.gif

sending out lots of love and postive thoughts to your friend Caz

Jess
xox

Oh bless I am sorry to read this news.:hug:
Caz xxx

~Jo~ said:
I lost my aunt to a brain tumour - it is a devastating illness .... my hugs and best wishes go to Tom :hug: :hug:

Jo xx

Im so sorry to hear of your sadness, but i am sure when the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be fading, it is hope and determination that shines the strongest. So both be strong.
My husband lost be,s 12 yr old cousin not from a tumour but she was hit bya drunk driver and died from massive brain injuries. but ne way....Keep strong Tom needs you.

Thats my thoughts
Best wishes and prayers from me too you

My thoughts and prayers are with him.....god bless! xxx

Latest posts

Back