Yuko Hair Straightening - see the difference...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna Lee

Reaction score
Some of you I understand are not a fan, but pictures tell more than a thousand words.
Yuko hair strightening in the right hands really does work.
Believe it or not, this hair has only be 'roughly dried' with a hairdryer and fingers.

Attachments

• DSCF6579.jpg
    DSCF6579.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 684
  • DSCF6581.jpg
    DSCF6581.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:
What a change, Anna. That is certainly straight, no doubt about that! lol

how does it feel?
has it done any damage or still as good condition as before.

how does it feel?
has it done any damage or still as good condition as before.

It feels like how it looks... smooth, soft and shiney... :)

This is the 6th time I've had it done in my lifetime with the same stylist... never has it damaged my hair or break it. The condition is actually better than before because the hair has all been flatten down so making it smooth to touch and shiney to see.

Like everything else, the secret to a good Yuko treatment is that it is done by someone with plenty of experience and can control the product. I am lucky enough to have found that person. She has been using Yuko when it first came out about 15 Years ago...!!

The best part is that there is no longer any blow drying and straightening tongs. You literally wash, rough dry with a hairdryer and fingers and go. It hangs exactly the same as you first got it done. It is the most convenient thing ever.

It feels like how it looks... smooth, soft and shiney... :)

This is the 6th time I've had it done in my lifetime with the same stylist... never has it damaged my hair or break it. The condition is actually better than before because the hair has all been flatten down so making it smooth to touch and shiney to see.

Like everything else, the secret to a good Yuko treatment is that it is done by someone with plenty of experience and can control the product. I am lucky enough to have found that person. She has been using Yuko when it first came out about 15 Years ago...!!

The best part is that there is no longer any blow drying and straightening tongs. You literally wash, rough dry with a hairdryer and fingers and go. It hangs exactly the same as you first got it done. It is the most convenient thing ever.

Could you still curl it if you wanted to ?

Could you still curl it if you wanted to ?

Not at the moment... it's too straight...!!

But in a few month time you can... just need to apply some products - hairspray, moouse, etc - on the hair to make it stay... the curls come out actually neater cos the hair is already tamed.

Latest posts

Back