zones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
i might sound really silly when asking this but

i trained to apply zones 1 then zone 2 then zone 3 but i have been watching some videos on the nsi website and they apply zone 3 first then zone 2 and then zone 1. am i doing it the correct way? or is it done diff in america. lol. i just wondered.

thanks

I think its called reverse application, if you do a search on the site you will find loads of info on it!

I tried it but didn't like it!!

x

i might sound really silly when asking this but

i trained to apply zones 1 then zone 2 then zone 3 but i have been watching some videos on the nsi website and they apply zone 3 first then zone 2 and then zone 1. am i doing it the correct way? or is it done diff in america. lol. i just wondered.

thanks

Yes it does sound like reverse application.......some people have trained to do it z3 z2 then z1 and then they try reverse and stick to it....it really is what ever one you like and makes YOU comfortable hun.....but yes your doing it right xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When most people first train they do the zone 1, 2, 3, etc but as you go on and get more experience, you then change and try other methods of doing a nail.

You can do the reverse application, which i do myself sometimes, but it depends on what you are used to or prefer.

I am EZ Flow trained and we are taught to do both ways, so it means you have more versatility when doing nails.

There is no real wrong way of applying a nail as long as it ends up being balanced, has the apex in the right place, and is applied with the proper length appropriate for the wearer.

Latest posts

Back