£30 Cash to anyone who can get me a copy/download of the Whole Ball of Wax by Lori Ne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrimouse

Reaction score
Apparently the waxing bible in a dvd!! I'm hoping to start up soon and i would really love a copy of this dvd so if anyone could help i would love you forever and send you £30 cash special delivery :0)
Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxx

Apparently the waxing bible in a dvd!! I'm hoping to start up soon and i would really love a copy of this dvd so if anyone could help i would love you forever and send you £30 cash special delivery :0)
Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxx
oops sorry

'The Whole Ball of Wax by Lori Nestore'

xxx

We have a rental system for that DVD here on salongeek. If you do a search on the title of the DVD, a thread should come up because it was discussed quite recently.

There may be a short wait, but it is a great DVD. The system is run by one of our fellow geeks, and she does it without charging. You get to keep the DVD for one week - strictly no longer - and then you send it on to the next person.

oooh i've been wanting to get this dvd for like forever and have finally justified spending £75+ just a dvd haha and will be buying it as soon as my bf gets paids next week :D my children can make do without food for a week or so :\ LOL :D i really hope it is as fabulous as everybody makes it out to be, which of course will make it money well spent :D

i personally think you'll be very very very lucky to get that dvd to keep for just £30! i love watching her youtube vids, she's so funny with some of the things she comes out with! especially when it comes to waxing your own woohoo!! LMAO :D have you checked out her message board? it's def worth having a nosey of :D x

I have pm'd you
x

We dont allow for sale or wanted ads on the main forums. As has been mentioned there is an existing thread or you could post an ad on geekbay, check "groups" above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back