The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on its way to the next lucky recipient!

I thought it was the BEES KNEES, EXTREMELY informative. I love her simple and effective method's.

I still think its a bit on the £££££ side - albeit very in depth.

I would say if it were priced more around the £50 - £60 mark she would definately be selling SHED loads more.

Just my 'take' on it!

And thanks so much Colin for lending it to me:hug::hug: you can swish your tail at me ANYTIME:green:

Amb xx

And thanks so much Colin for lending it to me:hug::hug: you can swish your tail at me ANYTIME:green:

Amb xx

Better make that a yes vote on the apropriate thread then Amb's :lol:

Glad you found it informative...im not a waxer but even I can see she has a natural tallent:hug:

Better make that a yes vote on the apropriate thread then Amb's :lol:

Glad you found it informative...im not a waxer but even I can see she has a natural tallent:hug:

Did the male intimate waxing bit make your toes curl then?:green:

She made it look fairly easy just need to get my hubby NAILED to the waxing table to try it out!

Ambx

She made it look fairly easy just need to get my hubby NAILED to the waxing table to try it out!

Ambx

Just got to catch him..can he run fast :lol:

Just got to catch him..can he run fast :lol:

nah not that fast:wink2:

i could sneak the wax pot upstairs whilst he's asleep:eek: OUCH !

nah not that fast:wink2:

i could sneak the wax pot upstairs whilst he's asleep:eek: OUCH !

He wouldnt be asleep for too long.... :eek::eek:

OK, I think I should have the DVD this week and that Michidda had it last week.

I've sent her an email last week and a pm to check that I've got my facts straight, but haven't had a response from her as I need to give the person who passes it on to me my new address :cry:

Can anyone confirm who had the DVD last and where it went to and if in fact I am still no.7 on the list and that I should have it this week or whether I'm just going plain crazy ?? :eek:

M.

Listen dont worry im sure its on its way to you !!!!

royal mail can be soooo slow sometimes.

i know it doesnt help when you are waiting for the most fantastic dvd to arrive which seems like the most important thing in the world lol.

Listen dont worry im sure its on its way to you !!!!

royal mail can be soooo slow sometimes.

i know it doesnt help when you are waiting for the most fantastic dvd to arrive which seems like the most important thing in the world lol.

Hi Tracey,

It's not the impatience... well, maybe a tiny amount... more the confusion if I'm honest.:lol:

Whoever needs to send it to me needs to get my new address, otherwise, it ends up in the wrong place ! That's the only thing I'm worried about :eek:

M.

I love dvd to refer back to and i think it should never replace a hands on training!
I am going to america in 3 weeks and hope to get it over there, as the dollar is so weak:green:.

gaby

does anyone have an idea how much the DVD cost in US dollars? I am kinda new to the site .. come back and forth at times but am now in school for Esticiatan. thanks for the info!!:smack:

does anyone have an idea how much the DVD cost in US dollars? I am kinda new to the site .. come back and forth at times but am now in school for Esticiatan. thanks for the info!!:smack:

I believe it is $175 if you buy it direct from Eva's Esthetics. :hug:

Hi Tracey,

It's not the impatience... well, maybe a tiny amount... more the confusion if I'm honest.:lol:

Whoever needs to send it to me needs to get my new address, otherwise, it ends up in the wrong place ! That's the only thing I'm worried about :eek:

M.

PM me your new address Marlise and I will pass it on to Collin for you.

Hi all

i am extreemely proud and honoured to have been appointed to head up berins here in the uk. first job is to take this over the organization of the widely travelled dvd amongst other things.

collin doesnt want to been seen as promoting so please refer all dvd queries to me.

please bear with me whilst I get up to speed with the list and whos had it etc etc. it may take me a few days but i will endeavor to get up to speed as soon as possible.

in the meantime if you have any queries with regards to berins can you send me a pm

wax on guys and gals

Last edited:
Hi,
Can I ask who has the DVD? I know it should be my turn very soon.:)
Thanks,
Anca

Hi,
Can I ask who has the DVD? I know it should be my turn very soon.:)
Thanks,
Anica

Unfortunately (for me) and fortunately (for her) Tracey has now jetted of on a two week vacation to the sunshine so sorry geeks but its back to me till Tracey gets back.:eek:

Having spent considerable time and effort i have managed to locate its whereabouts..it seems to have got stuck between two Geeks(one was away on Hols for a couple of weeks so it was stuck at the Post office (OMG lets hope posti didn't take a nifty look at it:eek:)..

It is now between Michidda and Marlise so not long now Anca.

Given this couple of week delay ,as well as a number of new additions to the list and also as promised I am arranging for a second DVD to be sent out to help speed things up.

The second DVD will be going out to Alimac and downwards to include all the new additional names.

As soon as I have a spare moment I will publish that final listing that has been promised and now long overdue.

hoping this helps guy's :hug:

Unfortunately (for me) and fortunately (for her) Tracey has now jetted of on a two week vacation to the sunshine so sorry geeks but its back to me till Tracey gets back.:eek:

Having spent considerable time and effort i have managed to locate its whereabouts..it seems to have got stuck between two Geeks(one was away on Hols for a couple of weeks so it was stuck at the Post office (OMG lets hope posti didn't take a nifty look at it:eek:)..

Given this couple of week delay ,as well as a number of new additions to the list and also as promised I am arranging for a second DVD to be sent out to help speed things up.

The second DVD will be going out to Alimac and downwards to include all the new additional names.

As soon as I have a spare moment I will publish that final listing that has been promised and now long overdue.

Thanks for the update!:hug:

Woo hoo! I'm one of the newbies and very excited!! Can't wait for my turn, even though I'm at the bottom of the list I reckon ... still it might be a nice Christmas surprise!!!

Thanks Collin
x

Hi Collin, Am i too late to be added to the list? I would love to watch this and get a few tips?

Hello,
I seem to of managed to miss this thread lately. Could I be put on the list too please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back