10yr old wanted fullset doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I offer discounts on natural nail mani/pedi's for all ages of students based on their report cards from school, and use this as an opportunity to teach them on proper natural nail care. THese are my future clients and I want them growing up knowing the proper way to go about caring for their nails and exactly what the should expect and deserve from salon. I feel it is very important to educate on salon safety and getting them young will hopefully keep them out of the NSS and eventually eliminate the need for those things!

I offer discounts on natural nail mani/pedi's for all ages of students based on their report cards from school, and use this as an opportunity to teach them on proper natural nail care. THese are my future clients and I want them growing up knowing the proper way to go about caring for their nails and exactly what the should expect and deserve from salon. I feel it is very important to educate on salon safety and getting them young will hopefully keep them out of the NSS and eventually eliminate the need for those things!

VERY good idea and of course just as important to educate their mums so they can pass the info on (but of course most children do not listen to mum, because what does she know?, and will listen to a stranger!)

Im just home from the salon where I just had a consultation with a lady and her daughter, her daughter is a nail biter and is 12 years old and wanted acrylic extensions. her mum totally understood when i refused to do them but the daughter wasnt so happy! she even got a wee dig in about going to asda for stick ons that she has used before lol.

Latest posts

Back