19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mrs geek, do you have any kind of time indication when the new shellac colours will be back in stock? thanks x

I'm bumping this as I want to know too got clients waiting on colours.Xx

Mine
picture.php

Client liked mine so much that she had to have similar!

picture.php

Gosh, you're all so much more creative and skilled in this than me!

This is cake pop i love it! went on streaky the first coat but then evened out the 2nd and turned out lovely :)

486080_596301397066246_242445306_n.jpg

Limeade with Green Limited Edition Spring Glitter ✌

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362591322.101872.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362591322.101872.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,396
we neeeeeed yellow and orange and maybe a few more pastels? neons would be fab!! can never have too many colours , although i read somewhere it was 23 new this year? x

Mine
picture.php

Client liked mine so much that she had to have similar!

picture.php

These are gorgeous. Is it a bm plate? What polishes have you used for the stamping? Xx

These are gorgeous. Is it a bm plate? What polishes have you used for the stamping? Xx
yes they are from 2012 bm. The polish is a konad one Vivid Pink I think.

Is there a reason why the new colours are so thin in viscosity? Is this in preparation for the new CND LED lamp?
Has anyone noticed newly ordered shellac of existing shades are also getting thinner or is it my imagination?

Is there a reason why the new colours are so thin in viscosity? Is this in preparation for the new CND LED lamp?
Has anyone noticed newly ordered shellac of existing shades are also getting thinner or is it my imagination?

Yes had a play with Lilac Longing this evening and found it quite thin needed three coats to get the colour/coverage i liked, would have liked a little more pigment :|

Lilac longing x3 coats with peri winkle fade and silver nail decals, loving this colour!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362617848.418193.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362617848.418193.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,591
I'm making some rockstar pops for the new spring colours to go in a display frame and thought I'd share. Love this colours and perfect for paddy day blingy nails

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 2,349
I'm making some rockstar pops for the new spring colours to go in a display frame and thought I'd share. Love this colours and perfect for paddy day blingy nails

Hi just a question how do you get your colour pops so shiny do you use a top coat? I'm asking coz I'm in the middle of doing mine and I've never used them before :) many thanks

Yes I always use a top coat over the glitter as its in the sticky layer of the shellac colour :)

Lilac longing with periwinkle twinkle is gorgeous even on my short stubby nails!

I did this combo again today but did 3 coats of lilac longing and it made a big difference to the depth of colour x

Fab :)
how did you get the sparkle to show so well?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Did 2 more for the frame, love these new colours and with the glitters so many lovely looks. I know they are going to be very popular.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 5,557

Latest posts

Back