19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine still hasn't arrived. I ordered just after midnight on Monday and got an email to say it would arrive today. It didn't arrive!
Not too bothered about the shellac colours but I ordered some crystals and foils. We've not tried them before so was excited to have a play. Do they deliver on Saturdays?

the paisley is from the 2012 BM collection and the hearts from Konad M95 the latest plate

Mine still hasn't arrived. I ordered just after midnight on Monday and got an email to say it would arrive today. It didn't arrive!
Not too bothered about the shellac colours but I ordered some crystals and foils. We've not tried them before so was excited to have a play. Do they deliver on Saturdays?

Yes couriers do deliver on Saturdays. What does it say when you track it online? It will tell you if it's on the van for delivery or not. Can't believe you're still waiting, I'd be going insane! I'm so impatient when waiting on new things lol x

I will confirm along with the others .... All of these colours are nothing like any others , nothing at all they are all gorgeous , lobster roll is on and I've done 2 grape gum with periwinkle additive today it's the most gorgeous dark sparkly purple ever ..... I never doubted cnd for their colour delivery .... Once again surpassed themselves ! X

Yes couriers do deliver on Saturdays. What does it say when you track it online? It will tell you if it's on the van for delivery or not. Can't believe you're still waiting, I'd be going insane! I'm so impatient when waiting on new things lol x

Mine hasn't either (due yesterday). Last time it was updated was at 10:05 03/04 saying that it had been collected. Now when I try to track it, there is apparently no information.

I'm desperate to try lobster roll or water park on myself and am so jealous of you lot and your damned pretty nails :lol:

Just to add, I also ordered just after midnight, but obviously it's nothing to do with s2 that it's not here yet!

Just checked and it says it's been delayed so no idea when it will arrive now :sad:

I ordered at about 7pm on Monday and received mine on Wednesday morning about 9am. The strange thing though was that i didn't get an email giving me my time slot as usual. I'm not complaining, just saying, how odd.

I adore the Grape Gum and the rest of the colours of course. My Waterpark seems a tad bitty...like there were tiny granules in it. I only had 5 minutes for a quick play, but maybe i needed to shake it up better. Anyone else find this?

I was very excited to also receive my first professional order of scentsations, as i'd only used them at home before. How exciting! xx

Just checked and it says it's been delayed so no idea when it will arrive now :sad:

:sad: Oh no, sorry to hear that! I had to chase after a package before when for some random reason they had a postcode up the other end of the country, even though it was right online. I would give S2 a call and see if they can shed some light for you xx

I ordered at about 7pm on Monday and received mine on Wednesday morning about 9am. The strange thing though was that i didn't get an email giving me my time slot as usual. I'm not complaining, just saying, how odd.

I adore the Grape Gum and the rest of the colours of course. My Waterpark seems a tad bitty...like there were tiny granules in it. I only had 5 minutes for a quick play, but maybe i needed to shake it up better. Anyone else find this?

I was very excited to also receive my first professional order of scentsations, as i'd only used them at home before. How exciting! xx

I didn't get my time slot email either but I'd already tracked it with interlink express to find out my time slot lol.

Yes my waterpark is bitty too! I'm hoping its just the brush where it sometimes has that coating over it. I've not tried it again since as been too busy with pink bikini and grape gum x

I didn't get my time slot email either but I'd already tracked it with interlink express to find out my time slot lol.

Yes my waterpark is bitty too! I'm hoping its just the brush where it sometimes has that coating over it. I've not tried it again since as been too busy with pink bikini and grape gum x

Mine too, I cleaned the brush with some dsperse and seems fine now xx

Incredibly hard to photograph, the picture does it no justice at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just done it on a pop in poor lighting but oh my its lush! May fo this on my toes tomorrow, will make a change from rockstars lol xx

the paisley is from the 2012 BM collection and the hearts from Konad M95 the latest plate

Thank you! May treat myself to these next week lol xx

I got mine yesterday but am booked to do the spatacular course on Tuesday and need bare nails.
So am going to wait until Wednesday to get the new ones on.
Loving all of them.
Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Love! Love! Love!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365199062.025922.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365199062.025922.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 939
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365199081.992398.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365199081.992398.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 580
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365199102.576409.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365199102.576409.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 760
Finally had time to re-shellac my nails at 4pm. Chose water park and it is HEAVEN! I then had a massage client who has always said she's not into manicures etc and she took one look my nails and has booked in.

On the what colours to order issue - I always ordered what I liked until I read a thread last year about not choosing for clients. Now I always buy every colour once. Some I have never replaced - Blackpool, asphalt, city scape, rubble and fedora -yet I know other shellac techs who say these are favourites. It really does come down to client choice.

Finally had time to re-shellac my nails at 4pm. Chose water park and it is HEAVEN! I then had a massage client who has always said she's not into manicures etc and she took one look my nails and has booked in.

On the what colours to order issue - I always ordered what I liked until I read a thread last year about not choosing for clients. Now I always buy every colour once. Some I have never replaced - Blackpool, asphalt, city scape, rubble and fedora -yet I know other shellac techs who say these are favourites. It really does come down to client choice.

I have all mine displayed on pops including layered colours and ironically Blackpool, Rubble & Fedora are some of my most popular, as well as Red Baroness, Masquerade and Clearly Pink for French. I quite often get clients come in unsure and we try different pops on their nails to find which suit their skin tone. I call Fedora "Minstrel Nails" as they look just like glossy galaxy minstrels :) I think different areas have different tastes. Bizarre really, but I also find clients only pick some colours after I show them pictures on my iPad of other clients with them on.

I used to only like nude/bare colours when I started out but that's completely changed. I'm currently sporting Hot Pop Pink!!!

Thanks Aayspa and Stephiebaby. I'll give my brush a clean and see if it helps. Now that you mention it, the brush did feel a bit odd, like it had a bit of cured colour on it or something as it felt stiff. I'll clean it tomorrow and see if it has improved.

Waterpark is a beautiful colour though :biggrin:xx

is anyone finding that Grape Gum and Azure Wish's coverage is quite poor? I'm finding myself dissuading clients from these 2 colours, especially if they want Brisa Lite smoothing as well...

is anyone finding that Grape Gum and Azure Wish's coverage is quite poor? I'm finding myself dissuading clients from these 2 colours, especially if they want Brisa Lite smoothing as well...

I think it depends on the look you are after, clients are easily influenced by what we say and do. Azure Wish and Grape Gum are naturally more transparent and provide a lighter look than for example Purple Purple and Waterpark which are completely opaque. It's a bit like comparing Decadence/Hot Chillis with Red Baroness. I have clients that prefer a heavily opaque look, and then I have clients that want a lighter slightly more sheer look. What's great about them is how they open the door even wider for layering options! Xxx

They are all close to other colors, I don't think I'm going to purchase them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

I just saw the new colors and I have to admit, they don't look like the others. I will definitely be purchasing them!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back