19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Às usual I will buy ALL the new releases.........because what 'I' think is only ok a client may love....and they are the ones we are hoping to please with our selection.

We are so long asking for more colours.......all I can say is yipee!!

Às usual I will buy ALL the new releases.........because what 'I' think is only ok a client may love....and they are the ones we are hoping to please with our selection.

We are so long asking for more colours.......all I can say is yipee!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I always feel like I'm (and my clients) missing out if I don't have every single colour that's out - and that's without even thinking about the clients likes/dislikes :lol:

But seriously, if those pops are a true representation of the new shades, I absolutely love them!

The blue doesn't look as pale as I was expecting but I'm sure that can easily be rectified. Loving these and now REALLY can't wait to get my hands on them! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just seen these baby's on instagram while browsing the CND hashtag thought I would share!

Wow! Some of them look really different from how I expected. Alot nicer! Especially the blue! X

Wow! Some of them look really different from how I expected. Alot nicer! Especially the blue! X

The blue is lovely , makes me think of the sea somewhere exotic :)

Just seen these baby's on instagram while browsing the CND hashtag thought I would share!

Oh I love them, not what I expected at all but totally gorgeous

loving those can't wait to get my hands on them :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the pic, they look so much better on the pops - I love them :)

Ooh! The colour is deeper and less pastel than i expected. They even look a bit metallic. Nice one :)

The green which I thought was going to be my favouriteis my least favourite but they are all gorgeous

They are a lot brighter than I expected. The green isn't what I imagined do a little disappointed there but who knows it could be the light its taken in xx

If these are a true likeness then they are my favourite collection so far! Love love love them!

Expected the green to be lighter, bit disappointed on that one! 23 colours, wow, I am going to be so broke this year!

The green and blue are very different to the promo images, the green especially. They are certainly very eye catching! I was expecting more wishy-washy type pastels.

They are a lot brighter than I expected. The green isn't what I imagined do a little disappointed there but who knows it could be the light its taken in xx

That was exactly my thought, they are not quite the pastels I thought they would be. To me the "lilac" is not lilac, it's purple. I'm sure I can change that with some additives though :)

Just saw them on fb. I love all of them except for the green. I have to say they look a bit brighter than I thought they would.

I don't usually like light colours on myself but I do like the look of Grapefruit Sparkle. Out of the 5 new colours I think that's the first one I'll be trying out on my nails x

I saw them on facebook too. The green was the one I was least bothered about until I saw the photo - now I think that's the one I want the most along with the blue - they look amazing on the colour pops! Think the green will be a bit marmite - people will love or hate it.

Going ro be skint lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Blue, pink & purple are lovely x

Latest posts

Back