19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from San Diego. Not 19 colours but now.... 23!!!!

Thank god they don't all come out at once. 😳 I can't wait to see all the new colours. 😁

Surprised to see so many not like the pastels. I love them, can't wait to use them and have 2 eager beaver twin sisters sending me ideas for designs they want already! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Snap well not the twin thing but lots of design ideas for these colours xx

I don't like pastels either and I hardly ever get asked for them, only thing I may get them for is layering

*KABOOM*

(That's me spontaneously combusting)

:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

23!!! Eek so excited, can't wait to see what the new colours will be!

When will the other 4 be out?

I would love CND to bring out a teal colour Shellac.

I like the spring colours but don't think I will got the pink ones as I still have loads of other pinks, no one ever seems to pick them.

It's my birthday soon and I have already hinted to family that I would prefer the cash to put towards the new Shellac colours and additives. X :)

I bet there will be a fair bit more than 23 by the end of this year :)

The final four will be around Oct time... They have great names and are very apt for the UK market... You won't be disappointed.:hug:

The final four will be around Oct time... They have great names and are very apt for the UK market... You won't be disappointed.:hug:

Super excited. My pot which I'm saving up for the event 4 because I can't make this one could be turning into a 2013 shellac colours, brisa lite etc fund! It's all very exciting xx

The latest Guild News magazine reports that there are 19 new colours planned for 2013 (including the Sweet Dreams collection).
So, I'm just wondering what colours you would all like to see...

I would love a real neon pink and orange for summer toes. I have some regular polishes in these really bright colours and my clients have been asking for Shellac in these shades. They give the effect of a suntan even on paler skins;)

i am dying to see these colours!! could we get a sneak peel at what we've got to look forward to? :wink2: please?!

Just seen these baby's on instagram while browsing the CND hashtag thought I would share!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358374371.081270.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358374371.081270.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 7,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen these baby's on instagram while browsing the CND hashtag thought I would share!

That is not so "pastel" as i thought it would be.... :confused:

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

Like them all except the green

Oooh, I like all of those much more than I thought I would! x

Oh wow, these are stunning!

I like them a lot more - as in, I think I may be able to wear them - than I anticipated.

Latest posts

Back