19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink bikini with moonlight and roses plus hot pink and raspberry sizzle addictives on ring fingers.

Quick question- are addictives classed as Rockstars whether it was just signature fingers or full set?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367879201.901509.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367879201.901509.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2,268
am loving all the new colours but pink bikini and lobster roll are the favourites. Lobster roll with irredesant glitter over is stunning, cake pop im not loving on its own but with glitter or nail art looks fab, for those clients that like something different without the colour being too in your face its great.

968931_425523007556004_1450858851_n.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

379597_421724137935891_1563068869_n.jpg

cake pop with snakeskin effect using bronze additives was stunning

Talk about over delivering...with the announcement confirmed by Sweet Squared of the Open Road Collection launching in just a week we will have now have 25 permanent new shellac colours in 2013, on top of that an additional 4 new limited edition colours and the return of Ruby Ritz... that's not even including all the new additives and of course Vinylux... my shelves are groaning and my purse is light but love that the colour selection is expanding so rapidly!!!!

Sweet Dreams
Grapefruit Sparkle
Cake Pop
Lilac Longing
Azure Wish
Limeade

Summer Splash
Pink Bikini
Lobster Roll
Water Park
Grape Gum

Forbidden Collection
Burnt Romance
Tinted Love
Dark Dahlia
Blue Rapture
Night Glimmer
Steel Gaze

Charmed Collection {limited edition}
Frosted Glen
Ice Vapor
Scarlet Letter
Serene Green

Intimates Collection
Bare Chemise
Blush Teddy
Nude Knickers
Satin Pajamas

Re-released {limited edition}
Ruby Ritz

Open Road
Just announced another x6 new colours .. confirmed names / colour pops anyone??! :)

Open Road
Just announced another x6 new colours .. confirmed names / colour pops anyone??! :)[/QUOTE]

Powder My Nose
Sun Bleached
Desert Poppy
Clay Canyon
Mint Convertible
Sage Scarf

😜

Open Road
Just announced another x6 new colours .. confirmed names / colour pops anyone??! :)

Powder My Nose
Sun Bleached
Desert Poppy
Clay Canyon
Mint Convertible
Sage Scarf

😜[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh I'm so excited I may actually burst!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1385575118085.jpg
    1385575118085.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 617
I'm glad the open road collection has come sooner than I expected because I'm waiting for the bright summer collection to come out with it being the closest to some neons :)

I'm glad the open road collection has come sooner than I expected because I'm waiting for the bright summer collection to come out with it being the closest to some neons :)

I'm not, too much expense haha. I might get it and release it to my clients at the beginning of Jan :) (I probably won't be able to wait though!) :rolleyes:

Im not as busy with shellac as i usedvto be :-(

I like them, but my clients just don't do green and they save the brights for summer, so I might hold back for a bit...completely unlike me lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too, my client say now I have too much choice!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Photo from Sweet Squared's Facebook pageImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386024697.917656.jpg

I posted this photo on my fb page last night and asked what colours would you choose?.......only 3 clients replied :thumbdown:
Im thinking clients arnt impressed with the new colours, like me
Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think there are some lovely ones to wear, but I am buying for the nail art possibilities that can be done with these colours rather than a clients choice of what she will actually wear as a solid colour. For nail art, I must have them all.

My clients chose the 3 I would have picked. The mint, yellow and orange. I think that might be it for me from this one which is a first.

Oh, my clients love them all :D, even the darker green, which i thought only i would like :D just goes to show "you never can tell" and as geeg says, the nail art possibilities are great :D

My clients are loving 4 of these the other 2 they aren't so sure about. I'm the same but I can see so many nail art possibilities. Xx

The sage green (the darker green) looks amazing on!!

Latest posts

Back