19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the green, imagine that with the gold from the twinkle collection for Paddys Day nails! Could do carving, fades or little mini sparkly Irish flags.

The purple is gorgeous too. Like them all. I think they are quite Cath Kidston'esque! Lots of very nice options from these colours I think.

I just find that with layering a lot of the colours look the same with barely any difference! Also a lot of the layering combos are like some of the stand alone colours anyway eg fedora with hot chillis looks just like dark lava.

Not all colours ;)

If you layer 2x hotski with 1x purple purple you get denim blue <3

FingerNailFixer has just posted lots of pics of the spring colours and additives on her Facebook page x

Just saw fingernail fixers post....colours are amazing...love the ocean inspired one. These are going to be so easy to sell for holidays and summer cupcake themes, so much choice

Love them but my favourite is cake pop!

Fingernail fixer has made me very excited by posting those pics!

I really like the blue and purple but don't think I'll get the other 3 to start with. None of my clients are big pink fans and I already have a fair few shades of pink across the Shellac and Gelish I have and when I posted a pic of the green on my FB it was given a thumbs down by them all (although I kind of want it just for art purposes).

The green is my least favourite but if they are selling them as a set at PB for a special price then I'll buy them all. ;)

Hope your able to view this picture guys, found on pinterest, New Shellac Colours 2013!

Try again !!

Attachments

• 341710690446625269_g7Zqevof_c.jpg
    341710690446625269_g7Zqevof_c.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 807
Omg water park is THE colour I want!!!! Sooooooo excited!!!! I love it!!! :D

Water Park in the sun with a tan...

Very disappointing if those are the colours.

The September ones look like they could be metallic shades : )

If that is true then water park and pink bikini r nice but the fall ones look very similar to shellac colours already out. Another collection of dark colours! Xxx

Very disappointing if those are the colours.

I agree! Maybe they are metallic or have something special inside them. If not they look near enough the same as what we already have!

I'm disappointed there doesn't seem to be any glitters in there. Ruby Ritz is such a huge favourite with my clients & it's all gone now :( I wish I had bought a few more. Please CND bring it back :'(

Ohh I like them not sure about bottom
row though look near enough the same as we already have. I wanted another teal but darker than hotski and a buttercup yellow. Not going to get too upset though because there are limited editions on the way too so we could have what I want there or even better glitters like ruby Ritz xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back