19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh if lobster roll is an orangey colour I'd love it!! I can't tell the colour from the pic..altho actually thinking about it, lobster prob is gonna be red..hmm

Love the summer colours, and will be interesting to see a clearer colour to see if the bottom ones are metallic!

Ooh I'm excited!! xx

I'm disappointed there doesn't seem to be any glitters in there. Ruby Ritz is such a huge favourite with my clients & it's all gone now :( I wish I had bought a few more. Please CND bring it back :'(

There are another 8 colours as well as these so still chance of some more glitters yet x

They always look so different in the photos than they do in real life so I hope they look good when we see them. I hope pink bikini is a nice cerise pink colour as we need one of those! It's hard to see the darker ones in that photo though.

I'm disappointed there doesn't seem to be any glitters in there. Ruby Ritz is such a huge favourite with my clients & it's all gone now :( I wish I had bought a few more. Please CND bring it back :'(

We were using Wildfire with young nails red glitter pressed into it the last 2 Christmases....it's identical to ruby ritz.

I really wish we could see a lovely nude colour!! X

603227_565725260111655_547205831_n.jpg

Waterpark

Shellac kleuren collectie This is a link to a very clear set of pictures.

Love love love the 4 summer ones, blue on is my fav. Roll on when these come out, I'm hoping it'll be may-June time x

Thanks for that link. They do look much clearer

Yes much clearer but still boring! How many reds, blues and greens do we need? We want some new colours like orange, yellow and some neons. Hopefully we will get some when the other colours come out.
Come on CND, techs are crying out for something new!

Oooh some of these look lush! Can't wait. I do agree some look very samey but who knows what they'll actually look like. The pastels aren't exactly pastel are they lol x

My first impression is dissappointment......Maybe they'll be more exciting in the flesh.

Yes much clearer but still boring! How many reds, blues and greens do we need? We want some new colours like orange, yellow and some neons. Hopefully we will get some when the other colours come out.
Come on CND, techs are crying out for something new!
I'd be really surprised if we get neons - they're not patented in the US and therefore, they can't be used in nail colours made there.

Which is a shame.

I think it's also a shame that we've already seen them - kinda takes away from S2 trying to keep up the excitement.

Finally, I agree that the autumn colours are quite similar to those we've already seen - unless they look completely different in the flesh.

Boo soo not what i was looking forward too. I think i may invest in Gelish as need more modern colours. Neons. Glitters etc

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

im happy to make my glitter / rockstar nails ... i have loads ! there are so many beautiful glitters out there, including some really gorgeous brights from young nails that can be used then with any products, so much more versatile .. so shellac glitter colours are not high on my list

DEEP BERRY PINK cream finish ... :rolleyes:

really pleased with the new ones coming out ... they do look very different to previous descriptions/thoughts, not so pastel .... im sure there'll be something for everyone within each new batch, i for one get excited looking forward to that than the not knowing the colours until nearer the time. I love surprises if i know what they are :wink2:

kx

Boo soo not what i was looking forward too. I think i may invest in Gelish as need more modern colours. Neons. Glitters etc

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I'm gonna reserve judgement til I see them on color pops or nails.:confused:

I like some of the pastels, but atm the reds/pinks/purples look too similar to what we already have.

There are another 8 colours as well as these so still chance of some more glitters yet x

Agree, think we will get glitters nearer Christmas! Hope so Ruby Ritz huge hit!

I would just love a collection of nudes and pink cover masques for French as we have very little choice in French shades, and no cover masques at all :(

Ohh I like them not sure about bottom
row though look near enough the same as we already have. I wanted another teal but darker than hotski and a buttercup yellow. Not going to get too upset though because there are limited editions on the way too so we could have what I want there or even better glitters like ruby Ritz xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

You can create a GORGEOUS yellow cream when u layer yellow additive over Studio White.

Takes seconds and a nice up charge. :)

When can I get these colours are they available in the uk x

Latest posts

Back