2 Years Old Today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEEK SITE......my don't you grow quickly in such a short space of time!!!!

Thanks Sam for such a wonderful creation.....without which I would not be where I am today. The information that I have gained has been amazing as have the friends that I have made.

So now I raise my cup....of coffee....to you and all Geeks!!!! :wink2:

kudos sam, you have come a long way since "the sacred nail geeks handbook" and are definately a gem in the industry; happy brthday geek site!!!

(sing) Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Nail Geek Website...Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!:biggrin:
I'm still searching for an agency to help with this Nail Geek addiction!!
Thank you for creating this wonderful world of "Geekdom" I never thought being "Geeky" was cool...untill now!!:cool:

I shall raise a shot of Gin & Cranberry Juice!!:lick:

Cheers all for helping to make it such a kick ass site.

How many actually had the White Russian? ;)

Happy belated Birthday the Nail Geek! I am so addicted to this site and it is so supportive to me with all the friendly and helpful members.

Sam,

Happy Birthday from me and my nail tek buddies in Texas and I hope to share many more with this wonderful site.

Gwynaann

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday to the Geek Site! And thank you GMG for all your hard work and making it happen!

Here's to many more years to come!

Karen
xxx

Wahey! I celebrated with a Minty Mudslide Cocktail!! Yummy!

I haven't been here long, but I've already learnt soo much! Here's to next year!

Happy Birthday, Hip Hip Hooray.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ! Sam and all the geeks that made such a great site.

All the best for coming years!

Happy Birthday Geeks! I hope we're not in for the terrible two's now though?? :irked: :D

Thanks Sam for creating the nail geek, I'm still quite new to the site but have found it to be friendly and informative.
I have enjoyed many many hours reading through the threads and tutorials

Congratulations on your 2nd Birthday and I look forward to sharing many more with you and the rest of the geeks.

cheers (a belated toast with tea!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GEEK SITE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

& A BIG THANKS TO SAM FOR STARTING IT ALL
XX

Happy 2nd Birthday to all geek site

Happy Birthday Geek site, any many congrats Sam on its success

happy birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday Nail Geek! :D:D

Wow! A big Happy Birthday Nailgeek.com! That just gives me the warm fuzzies :)

Lexuspilot said:
Wow! A big Happy Birthday Nailgeek.com! That just gives me the warm fuzzies :)
Hey chick! It should considering you were the 2nd member ;)

The Nail Geek said:
Hey chick! It should considering you were the 2nd member ;)

Yeah, isn't that cool ;) I just wish I could participate more. These little rugrats are keeping me on my toes! Ah....they're only going to little for a little while :)

Latest posts

Back