3 phase supply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralv

Reaction score
Hi
Three phase power -how much will it cost?

Wow that is pretty heavy duty - what do you need 3 phase power for?

2 sunbeds Ergoline 500 Turbo Power

I think you may be better off asking on an electricians forum! I guess it also depends on how much wiring work needs doing.

I think you may be better off asking on an electricians forum! I guess it also depends on how much wiring work needs doing.

Yep, I'd be inclined to agree with you there. All I know is that 3-phase power gives you 415 volts and tends to be for things like factories, hospitals, schools, etc...

As Ruth says a 3-phase supply is pretty heavy duty and a big commitment! You need to talk to your power provider about that.

Hi
My hubby is a spark. He tells me that if there's no 3 phase supply into your premises already then your local energy supplier will have to put a supply in (may involve digging up roads/paths) and this would be very, very expensive. However, if you have 3 phase supply already (unlikely) then you will still have to contact your current supplier to have a 3 phase meter installed as you will currently only be using 2 of the 3 phases (you may not need to pay for this meter/depends on how much you will be using).... hth xx

Flippin' heck - another reason to ditch sunbeds!

I had this brought into my salon about 5 years ago 4 a sunbed, i contacted my electricity supplier and they arranged everything the neighbours had their power of 4 a day though! I think it cost about £350 back then, then i had to get my electrician to sort out cables in the sunbed room on top. Hope this helps Px

Latest posts

Back