3d characters from disney??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ariaaland said:
what did you ever do to do this woman for her to want to subject you to what i consider cruel and unusual punishment:lol:. i would be having seizures by now trying to figure out where and how to start this. you should charge her big bucks for this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and ditto re: "charge her big bucks"

:lol:

i just had a thought :idea:
you could laminate little piccies ,and then just build the 3d art on top of that following the picture...that would be easier i suppose ??
then attach them to the clients nails

Jeeezzee Nikki - THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T RING ME UP!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm totally rubbish at 3d. Never had much of a practise.

Your a brave bunny for saying yes to that hun! Loadsa luck :hug: :hug:

I can't wait to see the finished pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about taking the pic of tigger, etc. putting it under clear plastic, something like a plastic page protector, or thin clear plastic table cover, and paint your pic on that, cut it out, and embed it in the nail.

Was such a "marvel" idea that I'm going to try it.:idea:

ok, i didnt do it !! lol

i had a go this morning doing the designs on the oval bit out of the forms, to try and get them small enough to go on the nail, ,
i thought id better have a go before she arrived than faff about later!!

i managed to do a tigger but it was still too big, ( roughly the size of the oval, and would be too big for the average nail, so tried to make it smaller, but lost the definition, so in the end , gave up and waited for her to arrive !! lol
i explained the problem i was having and that if she wanted flowers or anything else that would be fine, but not something so intricate, she was fine and just had a nno in the end, her daughter was with her and was upset that no tigger or pooh was on the nails at the end, and said, about her natural nail overlay in soft white and pink, no one will know youve had your nails done mum they look like normal ones!!! lol

( my work here is done lol!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah well, it was a nice idea though.
:green:

i have a client in on wednesday who wants winnie the pooh, tigger, eeyore and piglet on her nails, done in 3d using liquid and powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!! you know how much i hate nail art at the best of times!!!
have any of you done this before (pics would be great!)
if not any ideas what to do??? i do do 3d , but its mainly flowers, petals etc, i have loads of colours but also no idea what to charge her for this as i thinkits going to be tricky!!
i usually charge 3 to 5 quid per nail for a flower or a design of not much dificulty, any suggestions??
or any web sites that i can get pics off, that show these characters
many fanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey I have a tip ...since you can mainly do flowers, petals and such ...why not just try to paint the design as a whole and just raise up "parts " of the characters such as there ears, or eyes, bellies..... that way they can look 3d but with not so much work.....

hey I have a tip ...since you can mainly do flowers, petals and such ...why not just try to paint the design as a whole and just raise up "parts " of the characters such as there ears, or eyes, bellies..... that way they can look 3d but with not so much work.....

thats a fab idea ;)

Latest posts

Back