3d nail art pls be honest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Keating

Reaction score
hi all,

i am very new to this site and was wondering if you could pls let me know what you think of my 3d nail art and if you think it wold to good enough to enter 3d nail art comps???? sorry but i cant figure out how to load them on this page it says the images are too big but i have managed to laod them on the nail art gallery.. sorry but the photos are not great.. please let me know what you honestly think... the nail art is on a standart No 2 size nail tip... thank you...H x

hi i dont know much about 3d art but i really like the look of them well done xxx:hug:

Helen, well done mate.
I'm not up to speed much with this style of 3D work, only basic flowers - and I mean BASIC! I've not done too many either.

I will only say, from what I've seen on here with other techs - perhaps you may be working a bit too wet with it though as some of the flowers seem to look like they are a bit heavy for the design - Helen hun I'm not knocking it, just my thoughts on looking.
I've noticed those peeps that do 3D don't tend to put a top coat over it either. Maybe the dryness of the look gives it shadows & depth IYKWIM.

Keep it up, 3D work is fab & you are way braver than me to get going on this style of stuff xxx

Helen, well done mate.
I'm not up to speed much with this style of 3D work, only basic flowers - and I mean BASIC! I've not done too many either.

I will only say, from what I've seen on here with other techs - perhaps you may be working a bit too wet with it though as some of the flowers seem to look like they are a bit heavy for the design - Helen hun I'm not knocking it, just my thoughts on looking.
I've noticed those peeps that do 3D don't tend to put a top coat over it either. Maybe the dryness of the look gives it shadows & depth IYKWIM.

Keep it up, 3D work is fab & you are way braver than me to get going on this style of stuff xxx

Thanks so much i think i didnt take good pics as i am no photo genie as you can tell so i think that is where you may be getting the wet from.... as for the heavy i was looking at the janan and korea entries that are full on .. may be ai should have explained the look ..... but i thank you for yor comments them means a lot..H x

I think you have done very well and i see no reason why you couldn't compete,
one piece of advise i will give you is maybe book some training with a lady called Sam Biddle she works for ezflow and does the most amazing 3D work and offers classes in 3D, as you already do well with 3D you would excel and learn loads in one of her classes,
lots of girls on here have been to her classes and are all blown away with what they have learnt,
also if you do a search on for nail art sites there are loads of links that will take you to some really good pics hth :hug:

I think you have done very well and i see no reason why you couldn't compete,
one piece of advise i will give you is maybe book some training with a lady called Sam Biddle she works for ezflow and does the most amazing 3D work and offers classes in 3D, as you already do well with 3D you would excel and learn loads in one of her classes,
lots of girls on here have been to her classes and are all blown away with what they have learnt,
also if you do a search on for nail art sites there are loads of links that will take you to some really good pics hth :hug:
Thank you so much for your help..H x

working drier would give you a much crisper result with more definition and reality.
P1011564.jpg

Helen your work is great

well done

I love the roses and the pansies. xx

I agree about the Sam biddle design classes,
I don't know if she will be in your area but if she will...defo attend a class,
your eyes will be opened an awful lot,
xx

Latest posts

Back