5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today would normally be my fast day. But it's our anniversary today and we're off out for a Nepalese meal tonight. So I'm fasting tomorrow.

I feel like I'm ready for a fast though. So bloated. Was out for dinner Friday, made pizza Saturday and roast yesterday... then this tonight!!! :( fail!!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I lost 6lbs last week but seemed to have the munchies all weekend :(
Start fasting again today :)

Today would normally be my fast day. But it's our anniversary today and we're off out for a Nepalese meal tonight. So I'm fasting tomorrow.

I feel like I'm ready for a fast though. So bloated. Was out for dinner Friday, made pizza Saturday and roast yesterday... then this tonight!!! :( fail!!!! Xxx

Happy anniversary, have a fab day and night 💐💐💐
I'm the same not sure about today as been in bed all weekend not feeling well and I'm going into hospital on Friday for op only foot so need all my strength, :(

I lost 6lbs last week but seemed to have the munchies all weekend :(
Start fasting again today :)

Me too. I'd lost 10lbs but a feeling
I've put some on.... :( bad times! But hey ho, i'll tackle that tomorrow lol xxx

Happy anniversary, have a fab day and night 💐💐💐
I'm the same not sure about today as been in bed all weekend not feeling well and I'm going into hospital on Friday for op only foot so need all my strength, :(

Ah skip today hun. You're right, you need to get better before Friday. Thanks hun :) xxx

Me too. I'd lost 10lbs but a feeling
I've put some on.... :( bad times! But hey ho, i'll tackle that tomorrow lol xxx

Ah skip today hun. You're right, you need to get better before Friday. Thanks hun :) xxx

I may have to give it a miss this week and maybe next Monday, I'm gutted 😞
Even going out for a meal can leave me in bed the next day so an op will knock me for six! Best just try be good eating this week to make up for it, so disappointed as was getting right in to it xxx

Good luck ladies xxx

I've had a bad IBS flare up over the weekend so am easily fasting today as feel really rough. Will need to try to eat tomorrow as I don't think I can have 2 consecutive fast days?

Oh well, fast day for me today. Definitely overstepped my TDEE a couple of times last week, so I'm pleased I've lost anything at all - 1.5lbs. Better than nothing and hope to improve on it this week! I DID have my slap up meal in London, after that trip to the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday, so it was in a very good cause!

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that Lila :(
I think postpone the diet til you're feeling better and stronger in yourself as you'll need all your strength for your op. Good luck for Friday and hope you feel better soon xx

Oh well, fast day for me today. Definitely overstepped my TDEE a couple of times last week, so I'm pleased I've lost anything at all - 1.5lbs. Better than nothing and hope to do better this week!

That's still good! I'd be over the moon to lose that, I can't shift a single ounce!

Sorry to hear that Lila :(
I think postpone the diet til you're feeling better and stronger in yourself as you'll need all your strength for your op. Good luck for Friday and hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks waffle, I'll still pop on see how you girlies are doing, hope your ok after not feeling great too xx

How do I change my daily calorie goal on the app? Have sat here for ages fiddling around but can't see how I change it?! Thanks

How do I change my daily calorie goal on the app? Have sat here for ages fiddling around but can't see how I change it?! Thanks

I don't know either lol. I think maybe it's on the laptop rather than the app but u could be wrong?

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Settings > Fitness Goals > Net Calorie Goal

Xxx

Settings > Fitness Goals > Net Calorie Goal

Xxx

Ah thanks chick. Do you lot change it to 500 on your fast days or just leave it as it is and work it out yourself?

Also, if I've had a slice of toast (gluten free bread) with dairy free vitalite spread, do I have to put the bread and spread in seperately each?

Ah thanks chick. Do you lot change it to 500 on your fast days or just leave it as it is and work it out yourself?

Also, if I've had a slice of toast (gluten free bread) with dairy free vitalite spread, do I have to put the bread and spread in seperately each?

I don't change mine. I don't use it very often.

I think you have to put them in separately. Or once you've worked it out once, you can create it as a meal if you like so you just select that each time xxx

I don't change mine. I don't use it very often.

I think you have to put them in separately. Or once you've worked it out once, you can create it as a meal if you like so you just select that each time xxx

I'm fasting today.

So far I've had just 1 cup of tea with a splosh of semi skimmed milk. Has anyone actually allocated an amount of calories per splosh of SS milk?

Trying to decide if I'm going to have lasagne or macaroni cheese (frozen meal) later. Both meals are under my fast allowance but I will try to just have the meal as I usually use the rest of the allowance on my milk in my tea (MIGHT be lucky tonight and have a treat as I've managed to go without lots of tea today).

I already knew I had to lose weight but was actually shocked at what the scale said earlier (I think if I hadn't already decided to start fasting again today & lose some weight that would have really, really upset me).

I'm fasting today.

So far I've had just 1 cup of tea with a splosh of semi skimmed milk. Has anyone actually allocated an amount of calories per splosh of SS milk?

Trying to decide if I'm going to have lasagne or macaroni cheese (frozen meal) later. Both meals are under my fast allowance but I will try to just have the meal as I usually use the rest of the allowance on my milk in my tea (MIGHT be lucky tonight and have a treat as I've managed to go without lots of tea today).

I already knew I had to lose weight but was actually shocked at what the scale said earlier (I think if I hadn't already decided to start fasting again today & lose some weight that would have really, really upset me).

Well at least you're being proactive. As far as the tea goes I've just been typing in on the fitness pal app tea with soya milk and 2 sugars and it's coming up as 55calories. Not sure if that helps? Maybe yours will be less anyway coz I think soya milk is more cals than semi skimmed isn't it?

Thanks waffle, I'll see if I can work it out later.

I used to put a 1/4 of a pint of SS milk aside and then use that for tea through the day & drink what was left if I hadn't finished it then I would add the calories for the 1/4 pint.

Latest posts

Back