5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going out 5 times in a week is fine as long as you fast twice. Keeping your body guessing is good, it means your body has to react to what it's given when it gets it & this should mean you lose wight from your 2 fast days.

I feel fatter today. Will weigh Friday and see that will help if I've lost. Thank you for your help. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv decided against trying this diet again, I find it so hard on my normal days as find I over indulge :-/
Why is losing weight so hard! From Monday I started eating healthy 4-5 meals a day lots of water and gym at least 4 times a week and see how I get on, last 2 days iv not felt Hungary once so fingers crossed this one works x

Iv decided against trying this diet again, I find it so hard on my normal days as find I over indulge :-/
Why is losing weight so hard! From Monday I started eating healthy 4-5 meals a day lots of water and gym at least 4 times a week and see how I get on, last 2 days iv not felt Hungary once so fingers crossed this one works x

That sounds fab good for you. I wish I was allowed to exercise again. Gained so much since I can't exercise. I'm hoping next year to get the go ahead again. X

That sounds fab good for you. I wish I was allowed to exercise again. Gained so much since I can't exercise. I'm hoping next year to get the go ahead again. X

Thank you, booked our honeymoon so that's given me the push I needed! Oh no, how comes? Tell me to sod off if I'm being nosey! Everything is so hard to stick to specially if your always on the go, iv found prepping my meals has really helped x

Hey ladies your all doing great, i don't think I will be able to keep up doing this diet :(
With my ME I need stability and basically eat same foods all the time so been told it could effect me!
Gutted but feel bad enough on good days, hate not seeing things threw but I need to be sensible.
I'll keep popping on seeing how you are all doing :) xxxx

Hey ladies your all doing great, i don't think I will be able to keep up doing this diet :(
With my ME I need stability and basically eat same foods all the time so been told it could effect me!
Gutted but feel bad enough on good days, hate not seeing things threw but I need to be sensible.

You need to do what's best for you. Under ordinary circumstances, it's supposed to make you feel better, but you have other factors to consider and they come first. :hug: xx

Thank you, booked our honeymoon so that's given me the push I needed! Oh no, how comes? Tell me to sod off if I'm being nosey! Everything is so hard to stick to specially if your always on the go, iv found prepping my meals has really helped x

I'm waiting for an operation on some weak blood vessels in my brain,they keep causing me strokes. It should be early Feb sI fingers crossed after recovery I can exercise again. I miss it lots I was always in the gym. Where are you going on honeymoon? How exciting. Xxx.

Your health is more important hun. Focus on that. X

I'm waiting for an operation on some weak blood vessels in my brain,they keep causing me strokes. It should be early Feb sI fingers crossed after recovery I can exercise again. I miss it lots I was always in the gym. Where are you going on honeymoon? How exciting. Xxx.

That's awful Nikki I hope you get your operation soon and get it sorted, so young to be getting strokes! Hope your ok xxxx

You need to do what's best for you. Under ordinary circumstances, it's supposed to make you feel better, but you have other factors to consider and they come first. :hug: xx

I no I bet you ladies are feeling fabulous by summer time ;) and of course looking fabulous too.
I may try again in spring see how I go! ME is a strange thing!
But keep going your all doing fab 🍀🍀🍀

That's awful Nikki I hope you get your operation soon and get it sorted, so young to be getting strokes! Hope your ok xxxx
It's ok just very tired most of the time, but this operation gives me hope. I want to lose weight so the use less anesthetic lol. The bigger you are the more they need. Xxx

It's ok just very tired most of the time, but this operation gives me hope. I want to lose weight so the use less anesthetic lol. The bigger you are the more they need. Xxx

Ooooo I looooove being put to sleep haha ;)

(Good luck for Feb hun) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me to I will be Friday!! 😱xx

I no I can only see a head shot but you look slim from what I imagine! Xx

I no I can only see a head shot but you look slim from what I imagine! Xx

Lol they day larger people only udevhead shots as it hides many sins. Lol. I have put on 1.5 stone since that picture so not much really but it's a good dress size larger. Hope your procedure is ok on Friday. Oh what a bunch we are lol. X

It's the waking up u dont like have asked for strong anti sickness. Xxx

It's the waking up u dont like have asked for strong anti sickness. Xxx

I like the coming round too but I am always ill. Apparently there is a drug you van be given DURING the op but you have to actually ask for it as it's expensive and not offered. But stops sickness. It's not the normal anti sickness drug. I had it this time and worked a treat. 1st time ever that I wasn't ill. Xxx

I like the coming round too but I am always ill. Apparently there is a drug you van be given DURING the op but you have to actually ask for it as it's expensive and not offered. But stops sickness. It's not the normal anti sickness drug. I had it this time and worked a treat. 1st time ever that I wasn't ill. Xxx

Yes I have been told to ask the anethatist for it at my pre op. Ite the first thing I'm asking. X.

Oh no that sounds awful, I Hope it all goes well and you don't have to wait much longer for the op x
We're going to an island called kuramathi in the Maldives want I feel comfortable and not worry how big I am! Xx

Latest posts

Back