500 Dried Flowers FREE, anyone interested?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avivajoy

Reaction score
Hi
Ive got 15 sets of 500 dried flowers which I want to give away.

I picked and dried them myself and did not add any artificial colours so many of them have faded; they would be perfect for practicing.

There a lot that have retained their colour and are beautiful.

The colours do not bleed into the acrylic or polish.

I use them myself but got rather carried away when I did them and have lots, more than I could ever use in a lifetime I think!

I do ask 2 pounds for p&p :o

(Hope this post is in the correct place, sorry if it isnt)

ME!!

Can I see a piccie of your pretty flowers?
I'd love some
:green:

yes a piccie would be great , I would love some too xx

I did have a photo of them but can't find it. I'll try and take one but you cant really see much. xx

Yes please a picture would be fab! I love dried flowers!:hug:

I love dried flowers use them a lot, pics would be fab of the colours!! :) But me, me, me!!! How many per person can we have? :)

Me me me please:lol: I would love some to play with,

Last year, I dried my own clovers for this St Patty's day :lol:

You should have seen me, sitting on a stool, tweezers in hand (so as not to damage the delicate leaves and stems) picking them off my lawn. Neighbors driving/walking by thought I was NUTS:lol:

Thanks luv!

Looking forward. Either way, I'm sure I'll love them and will gladly pay P&P

xoxo

Most of the flowers are tiny, drove myself INSANE collecting and pressing them.

OK, cos Im easily confused, if you definately want the flowers, pm me your address etc and mop and Ill send them asap.

You can have as many as you want (I will reduce the p&p)

I think by the time Ill get the photo uploaded there wont be any left, so sorry if you dont see the photo.

The colours are mostly, cream, cream/yellow, white, purple and I have some red ones left

hi there hunny id love some to use if thats ok can you pm me an let me know where im sending the payment to cheers vic:green: :green: :green:

Im only posting this as Geeks have contacted me, worried that there arent any flowers left and NOT to bump it up :eek:

There are a few sets left

Also I just wanted to say that if any of you need advice/help etc with using them please contact me whenever you need/want to.
xx

Can I have some please? pm me your details so I know where to send a cheque to.

Ive still got 5 sets left and am posting tomorrow if anyone still wants them.xxx

I want a set please!! Do you have paypal if so please send me your details & how much you want for them!! How many will I get in the set!! Are they just all mixed colours!! Thanks hun!! :)

Would love a packet to have a play with as not used before andwould love to try them out.. Hope U have enough:lol: If not, not to worry, Like has been asked if you have paypal can pay that way? Ohhh excited

Apologies in the delay I've been away on holiday.
Flowers arrived this week and are brilliant going to get practising this week.

I don't have mine yet :cry:

It's probably a "canada post" thing.
Canada post SUCKS and they always take forever and a day to deliver anything ARRGGHHH
Heck, post on the moon moves faster than here.:irked:

Will be sure to have a play as soon as they arrive and share pics

:hug:

Hi

If you still have some left I would love to have some so I can give it a try.

WHOOOPS forgot to tell you!

I got mine and THANKS SO VERY MUCH.
They are nice and tiny and flat so easy to encase! Thanks again!! You're an absolute doll!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

WHOOOPS forgot to tell you!

I got mine and THANKS SO VERY MUCH.
They are nice and tiny and flat so easy to encase! Thanks again!! You're an absolute doll!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Where are the pics then Victoria? :hug:

Latest posts

Back