50th anniversary pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
just thought id let you know (if you want a look) ive just uploaded some pics of my parents 50th wedding anniversary party that me and my sis (angie) organised for them, the night was brill, everyone enjoyed it. ive only uploaded a few, as id be here all night otherwise.

hope you like them

:hug:

loved em babes...what a beautiful family you are. x

Beautiful pics xxx

Your parents must have married very very young they absolutely dont look 50 years married

Absolutely lovely piccies Glynis and yes your family are lovely, you look so much like your Mum and your daughter is beautiful. Glad it all went so well xxx:Love:

Ive really enjoyed looking at your pics G you all look so happy and wow what a fab looking couple your parents are.

Wow, Glynis your Mum is so glam!

thanks guys, i love my mum and dad to pieces, the pics actually dont do them justice, the dress my mum wore was stunning, and she looked absolutely amazing. my parents were only 20 years old when they married..... now theres a clue...............

thanks guys, i love my mum and dad to pieces, the pics actually dont do them justice, the dress my mum wore was stunning, and she looked absolutely amazing. my parents were only 20 years old when they married..... now theres a clue...............

well when I looked at her pic I thought she must have been married when she was 5, great pics and you all look soo happy glad it was a good night xx

wow you have a yummy mummy

G just wanted to add that you looked stunning too and your hair so suits you :wink2:

You all look so happy and gorgeous. You mum doesn't look old enough to be your mum... very glam indeed :)

Loving your new hair cut btw :)

Latest posts

Back