70's nails??!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
Hiya geeks my mate has asked me to do her nails for a wedding the end of october..yes i know thats aaaages away but its freakin me out already ha ha...I will have completed my CND foundation l&p by then (if i hopefully pass) so should be ok with that part but does anyone have any nail art ideas for a &0's design??!! very quirky request :lol: xx

I had a client only last week ask for a 70s french :eek: ????
turns out she wanted an almond shape to the nails with french finish if thats any help

Multi-coloured, circles/squares..... glitter (lots of!) Think disco!

You got an easier one than me! I got 50's theme party but its not for a while

I know! When she said 70's i thought 'what?!for a wedding are you serious?' I think Id better double check but Im sure thats what she means....x

I did the these ages ago for a client going to a 70's party....she was well pleased with them.

Attachments

• my work 034.jpg
    my work 034.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 3,382
Funkalicious baby!! Must have a try...watch, I bet she means summat totally different! Groovy man xx

groovy!

You know what I would LOVE to see.... MIrrorball French nails - the "white" part made up of silver polish (or as close to mirror as possible!) with the mirror ball design.

Now THAT would be nice!

Bev that are totally cosmic :)
I like the mirror ball idea with little crystals making up the mirror ball:)

Bev that are totally cosmic :)
I like the mirror ball idea with little crystals making up the mirror ball:)

Yeah! I've seen Square Silver rhinestones in the salon where I work! I'm fairly certain she bought them off ebay...

You could always show her the MINX nails, they have some cool designs xxx

I wished the theme at pb north had been the 70s !!! Saturday Night Fever Abba Ohhh the list is endless x
Love those nails bev :hug:

Latest posts

Back