9 week rebalance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Oh I wish I had a camera at work yesterday!!
I did a clients nails 9 weeks ago for her going on hols and she had to cancel her rebalance apt. She remade an appointment and I assumed after 9 weeks she would have removed them and it would be a new set.
She arrived and I have never seen anything like it before :eek: her nails were still perfect, no sign of lifting, gems still on etc.
But they had grown so much that there was no gel left on the nail bed area of the nail plate it was entirely on the free edge :eek: obviously the length was beginning to get in her way!!
I couldnt believe it gobsmacked was an understatement!

Whats the longest any client of your has gone between a rebalance?

I have a client who's nails grow ultra slow.
In winter, it's normal for me to see her only every 6weeks, with ZERO lift, no breaks..

Last night, another came in , 6wks later... and she bashed the living daylights outta them. Had to resculpt a new set. Lift everywhere (gardening with no gloves:irked: )

We did a purple french with some lilys (everyone's loving those lol)

I would have been gobsmacked too, 9wks? WOWSERS :eek:

you better watch out that she doesn't turn out like Angie's client and leave you because you are too good!

What a result Hun, well done you xx

Wow that is a shame there is no pics ... the longest i have done a rebalance at was 4 weeks lifting on one but they didn't look nice to to re growth :) xx thats amazing though hun

I have a client who goes seven to eight weeks. When I get there, her nails are always perfect. No lifting and she never every loses one. Its amazing really.

I have a client who comes every 5 til 6 weeks. She has a natural shape not to long with a lovely nailart. When she comes back they still look perfect. She does shorten them a bit herself in between appontments.
But I have to say she's a client who realy looks after her nails.

Minette

you better watch out that she doesn't turn out like Angie's client and leave you because you are too good!

What a result Hun, well done you xx

thats right ... :lol: careful babes there are some out there who don't like good work.. :lol: ....

Longest i have done is 8 weeks....they still looked good...but in the same way terrible...top heavy.. out of balance.. etc... the only good thing about clients like these is they are the ones you know look after them, they don't pick and must treat them like jewels..:) xx

about 6 1/2 weeks for one of my clients, and other than regrowth and balance all was well.

she does have very tough nails of her own though and has them done with glitter tips which always seem to be really strong. i really find that the better the natural nails are underneath , the longer the enhancements last.

My longest PROBLEM FREE client for a rebalance was 6 weeks, although the client was very good and took the length down.

Mine is 5 weeks, with no lift, just loads of growth.

Well done hun, mind you when they last that long, less earnings.... lol.:)

Well done hun, mind you when they last that long, less earnings.... lol.:)

I know - I have booked her 3 week rebalances til Christmas to keep on top of them LOL!!
I have a one other client who went almost 7 weeks but 9 really takes the biscuit!

Oh I wish I had a camera at work yesterday!!
I did a clients nails 9 weeks ago for her going on hols and she had to cancel her rebalance apt. She remade an appointment and I assumed after 9 weeks she would have removed them and it would be a new set.
She arrived and I have never seen anything like it before :eek: her nails were still perfect, no sign of lifting, gems still on etc.
But they had grown so much that there was no gel left on the nail bed area of the nail plate it was entirely on the free edge :eek: obviously the length was beginning to get in her way!!
I couldnt believe it gobsmacked was an understatement!

Whats the longest any client of your has gone between a rebalance?
That's great but I sure hope you charged her for a new full set as opposed to infills:eek: !

I am gobsmacked:eek: 9 weeks. Unreal mate:green: thats beut.

Hey all my clients come back every two weeks, and they need it!!:lol:

Blossey

Latest posts

Back