A Big Thankyou

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
hi everyone,im not sure if this is in the right forum so i apologise if it is not.xx
i just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone who has supported me in the last few days over abit of a collision(shall we say).
i really didnt mean to offend anyone and im sorry if i did.
im soooo grateful to everyone who supported me i just wish i could thankyou all individually.
this site is amazing and so are all you geeks.its nice to know i was not alone.
i just wanted to let you know that i really appreciate you all you have really helped me keep my head up.
thanks again everyone your all stars:hug:.xxx

Hi tracey

Don't worry - whilst I didn't intervene, I read your thread and seriously you needn't worry. You state a very good case, and spoke on behalf of alot of geeks on here. I agree with what you said completely...

Move on from it now, and yes I thought you had some lovely supporters behind you that are obviously friends as well as fellow geeks..... onwards and upwards......:hug:

I couldn't agree more with Roxy. You were treated appallingly and with no justification. I read that topic and agreed totally with you.

:hug::hug: to you hun xx

thankyou.xx
ive just thought that it probably would have been better if i had put this as a blog instead.so i apologise.xx

Not everyone reads the blogs though so would have missed what you wanted to say :hug:

awwww don't sweat it chucky egg...have a hug from Emmsy :hug:
Lol :green:

I know I for one am awaiting a visit from the "you know what" any day now lol...
I think we have all syncronised :green:
Seems to be once a month something flares up !!
(ooooo I made a funny !! )
lol

thanks girls.:hug:
ive done it as blog anyway.just incase its not meant to be here.xx

You gave good advice :hug:

:hug::hug::hug: for you xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back