A huge THANK YOU to a lot of special Geeks!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
Thank you all so much,

As you know i had a bit of a wake up call a week gone Friday when my kit was stolen from my car, my own fault i know and hard lesson to learn. I wanted to say your gestures have made me aware that I have some good friends who in turn make me feel so proud to be part of this forum.

I can't even begin to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for being so thoughtful, considerate, and caring you have really helped me and it's something I'll never forget. With your help I am getting back on my feet and I hope to return to work soon. I am touched that many of you went out of your way to post parcels and send donations to help me; your generosity and support were more than I ever expected.

Can I also say a Huge and Special Thank You to Gigi Rouse, Samantha Sweet & the Team from Hyperion for their generosity and kindness, I really appreciate everything you have done for me and cannot thank you enough.

I also received a parcel from someone who never gave their real or geek name so i have been unable to say thank you until now, Thank You so much you know who you are!

All this would have never happened if it wasn’t for Bev Rose, You are a very special person, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you again and if I can ever do anything to repay your kindness please don’t hesitate to ask.

Luv ‘n’ hugs
Christi xxx
:Love: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so pleased that you're well on the way to being able to work again Christi.

It's fantastic that so many people were able to help you :hug:

Glad that things look brighter for you hun xx

Great that your back on track and looking forward to getting back to work.

[[[[Big Hugz]]]]
from your geekie family :)

I didnt realise - what a bummer.

Nice to have such good friends on here hey!

Sp glad you're back on track again hun - must have been awful for you. So nice to be part of such a caring community like this. xxxxxxxx

Well there you go. That is how supportive Hyperion is. Helping out a tech who, although not trained by Creative, uses their products and they come to her rescue in times of need.

That is what makes me proud to wear my Creative badge.

So glad to hear that you are getting nearer going back to work...all the best :hug:

Very glad to hear that things are going better and that we were all able to help in our own way.

Giant hugs and please take care
:hug:

glad to hear things are better now....i love the support this site gives....in more ways than one. who's feeling that warm glow right now ...i am. x geeks rock !!!!

Thank you all so much,

As you know i had a bit of a wake up call a week gone Friday when my kit was stolen from my car, my own fault i know and hard lesson to learn. I wanted to say your gestures have made me aware that I have some good friends who in turn make me feel so proud to be part of this forum.

I can't even begin to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for being so thoughtful, considerate, and caring you have really helped me and it's something I'll never forget. With your help I am getting back on my feet and I hope to return to work soon. I am touched that many of you went out of your way to post parcels and send donations to help me; your generosity and support were more than I ever expected.

Can I also say a Huge and Special Thank You to Gigi Rouse, Samantha Sweet & the Team from Hyperion for their generosity and kindness, I really appreciate everything you have done for me and cannot thank you enough.

I also received a parcel from someone who never gave their real or geek name so i have been unable to say thank you until now, Thank You so much you know who you are!

All this would have never happened if it wasn’t for Bev Rose, You are a very special person, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you again and if I can ever do anything to repay your kindness please don’t hesitate to ask.

Luv ‘n’ hugs
Christi xxx
:Love: :hug: :hug: :hug:
The community of Geeks that belong to this website are a very special bunch. I have joined a few forums before but never with this feeling of comraderie that you get from here. I am not one of the people that helped you ( didnt even hear about your misfortune till now) but reading this makes your realise what a great place it is here.
Out of something bad comes something good.
goodluck
cheers
Rachel:hug:

Hi

Glad to hear you are ok hun. We were all very happy to help you:hug:

XX

Latest posts

Back