A nail art site [new to me]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely work there Ivakin, I especially like 'Gold Rush' - it's spectacular! What products did your wife use, just normal nail glitters?

Jackie
For "Gold Rush" she used three kinds (three colors) of acrylic powder, two colors of glitters and black acrylic paint.

fantastic new work.
alisas nails are great !

Thank you! :hug:

Hi Beck,

Thanks for your comments!!! :hug:
Actually, my wife has nail training today and will give more info about konfetti art today's evening.

Love all the designs that your wife does, she is extremely talented.

i love all the mixture of colours she uses, especially the reds and the golds.

Hi Beck,

This material's name is "organza"! I hope you understood what I mean :green:

Wow, i love your nail art, your wife is fabulous... how did she do the second one...konfetti please? what is the greeny-blue shimmer coming through the background of the design...it looks amazing!

Beck

i hope i am thinking of the right thing but i think i know what you mean....i will at my local craft store if anyone wants me!!!

Thank you for showing us your beautiful designs....and please keep on showing us them...

Love Beck

Hi again, Beck!

Thanks for your comments. I'm going to move web-site to new platform. I wish to implement some new features like videos, on-line blog, new photo gallery, chat and so on, and of course, in English, too. I think, it'll be more interesting for everybody, when master will describe how this work has been made, which materials have been used. Because news in current format is very flat and non-informative, it's like a notification :irked:
I'm really thinking long time how to translate website to English, but it's difficult then for maintenance. The translation by itself is not a problem!

Until these changes I'll continue posting new arts here.

:)Wow what a great site yes please do a english one and keep adding the designs
Thanks

These nails are gorgeous, absolutely stunning!

your welcome..its true x x x

Wow you are really good. I am just starting in Nail art, so only use stripe pens and acrylic paint.

Wow you are really good. I am just starting in Nail art, so only use stripe pens and acrylic paint.

Thank you, but it' not mine, it's my wife's work :lol:

Your site as ace and your wife is soooo talented x x x

Is that book velina good its looks so from the front cover !!!
How much is it please? x x

Just wondered do you do brush covers mai gave a nice one to a friend of mine but it was from japan. It was silver with diamantes all around it :)
We dont have anything like them over here :cry:

Dear BlackJack!

Thanks a lot for warm comments :)

Regarding your question book on the cover, it costs about 26 USD (the price doesn't include shipping fees). This book is catalog of nail arts of Elena Veretenko, very talented nail master from Ukraine. My wife has got many courses from her class in Moscow.

If you still have some questions regarding our internet shop, please send PM to me or email to [email protected] (I'm afraid forum administration will moderate this topic). We must respect their rules.

Even though I cannot speak or read a lick of Russian. I was able to navigate quite easily through the website (click on all the pretty pictures!!:green:) I must say HOLY BLOODY COW BATMAN!!! those nails are amazing. The designs, the detail, the creativity...all genius. I was so impressed. I saved all the pictures for personal refrence. I hope I can do nails that nice one day.

Latest posts

Back