A New Hyperion Catalogue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
Placed an order yesterday and was told that Hyperion have stopped doing the Anthony Braden Cosmetics!!! I said but you have only just started doing it and it is in your new catalogue. To which the lady replied we have a new one coming out NEXT MONTH!!!!:eek:

Just thought I would share this information and maybe someone else can clarify this?

(I did laugh and say that it's like a bus....we cannot get a new catalogue for years and then 2 come along at once!!!LOL!!!)

how odd?????

Never bought any AB stuff but i thought it was supposed to be a good product?

Amb xx

Yeah Amb it is odd and they told me they have discontinued the Mobile Case!!! :irked:

might be worth while asking samuel or samantha about this one, not that i use it but they will probs put you right flower

I use anthony braden products too and was a bit dissapointed to see that they are not doing it...they didnt even do any promos or any info on it at all. need some eye primer too.

a new catalogue already?
Yikes, bet the printers are LOVING Hyperion.

which we printed it at our place - id get a sneaky preview of it!! xx

Hi all... shall we say that our relationship with the AB team was not a successful one and there was much to be done with the range to make it right.

I can't sell anything unless I can beleive in it myself. Some products were fabulous and some were just not good at all. I had Rose on the site do a lot of testing and her advice was invaluable, but alas, we could not agree a way forward with AB so we ended the relationship.

Hope that answers your questions... as to the new HG Catalogue, we have all the Academie products to add and all the AB products to take out... hence a new catalogue. Hope this helps!!:)

Yeah Amb it is odd and they told me they have discontinued the Mobile Case!!! :irked:

The company we bought from stopped making the cases and started making others that, with our pre formed foam-inside, wouldn't close properly and they wouldn't change the measurements. I know it's a pain and we are not happy about it but we are looking for other suppliers. :!:

thats an awful shame for people who have invested in the cosmetic range, how will they be able to replace their used up items. is there a new supplier or will they just have to bear the loss and cough up for a new range ?

I know this is going a bit off topic, but will Hyperion be doing a new uniform, I am desperate for a new one and have been hanging on until the new one has been launched.

I use anthony braden products too and was a bit dissapointed to see that they are not doing it...they didnt even do any promos or any info on it at all. need some eye primer too.

As far as I am aware Customer Services have a phone number for anyone who uses this range to call Anthony Braden direct.....so you should still be able to get your stock :)

The company we bought from stopped making the cases and started making others that, with our pre formed foam-inside, wouldn't close properly and they wouldn't change the measurements. I know it's a pain and we are not happy about it but we are looking for other suppliers. :!:

I just put this info on as I know alot of people want one of these....I have one already but have been after a 2nd one for absolutely ages!!! :wink2:

Thanks for clarification on this Samantha.....I was just sharing info!!!!LOL!!! I am quite looking forward to having another catalogue!!!PMSL!!!!

How do you get the catalogue, does it automatically get sent out to Creative trained people?!!

thats an awful shame for people who have invested in the cosmetic range, how will they be able to replace their used up items. is there a new supplier or will they just have to bear the loss and cough up for a new range ?

Firstly pleased don't be worried about this. We are selling any remaining stock at a discounted rate and AB CEO sent out an email entitled D.I.V.O.R.C.E. regarding our relationship to all the exiting customers we were issued with offereing them deals as well. Hope this helps.

Have I been on another planet, not sure!! But could someone tell me what the Academie products are please.

Firstly pleased don't be worried about this. We are selling any remaining stock at a discounted rate and AB CEO sent out an email entitled D.I.V.O.R.C.E. regarding our relationship to all the exiting customers we were issued with offereing them deals as well. Hope this helps.

oh, thats good.:)

Latest posts

Back