A Question for All you Pro Spray Tanners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tireeteam

Reaction score
I was wondering, apart from sticky feet, how many of you offer your clients disposable G strings, Mop Caps, Bras etc. There seems to be a lot of accessories on the market but I wondered how many of these the pros selling tans actually offered their clients.

thanks

Putting a towel down works just as effectively as sticky feet & g string yes. Also a facial hairband is all you need.

I do offer the disposables but have found that clients want to wear their own knickers and dont bother with the sticky feet so as yet I havent had to re order anything since I started out.

I have hats, sticky feet and paper knickers and find that clients like all of these, but occasionally prefer their own knickers. I have never offered paper bras, but some younger first timers keep their own bra on, but the second time its usually off!

That's interesting, thanks everyone.

yep i use sticky feet and hair nets. i offer disposable g strings but very few people will choose to wear them x

Just hair nets.
They stand on a towel. I have some large dark towels, which I fold in half, after 1 tan turn it over for 2nd tan, then 3rd and 4th tan, fold it other way so each of 4 clients gets a clean side. Then into the wash. It works for me.
My clients prefer own knickers .... if they keep them on.

I offer disposable hats and thongs. Only get a few who keep their own underwear on.

I dont use sticky feet - I use a towel in the same was as others have said.

I did use sticky feet when I first started out, and they were sticky all over the sole, I didn't like this, so when they ran out I used couch roll on a towel which works perfectly well.

However, I recently ordered mop caps (I offer these to everyone and most accept) and they came with free sticky feet which only have two sticky tabs on each foot, and everyone who has used them loves them more than standing on couch roll so I will be ordering more as I feel its just that bit 'extra' for my clients.

I have never offered the bras and people have never asked, if they want to wear one, they just wear (and I advise) an old dark bra of their own. I also bought 100 thongs too when I started out in 2008 and I still have about 95 left!

Hope this helps :D xx

Putting a towel down works just as effectively as sticky feet & g string yes. Also a facial hairband is all you need.

Agreed.

Jacqui xx

i offer sticky feet, disposable knickers and a mop cap as standard. clients often comment on how nice that is to be offered them as a salon down the road doesnt..

I offer sticky feet (but most prefer the clean towel) mob caps, and disposable thongs (but only a few say yes) and I carry some disposable bra's just to be sure but never used them.

i offer sticky feet,disposable pants and caps .i would say only a few have used the pants but everyone i give the sticky feet to are really impressed and many have commented that they have never seen them before which surprises me .

That's interesting isnt it. It seems to be that the least popular bit of kit is the disposable knickers.

One of my lovely clients put the disposable thongs on over the top her own knickers!!

Jacqui xx

I offer hair nets and only used sticky feet when I started out I found them expensive and left people's feet really sticky!! So just use a towel and some couch roll now this works just as good.:) xx

Hair nets, I offer disposable thongs but very rarely use them. Clean towel washed after every client. Sticky feet are just a pain!

Hi i use sticky feet as iv tried every other way mentioned on here but found nothing fully worked aswel as sticky feet!also i used to use hair nets but now i just use some shower caps from superdrug and wash them after every client,cheaper than buying hair nets x

Sent from my X10i

I use sticky feet but they aren't sticky all over my clients love them and say that it is a nice touch as not many other places use them. I also use disposable shower caps again my client like these, used to use bands but people asked for the caps. Do offer disposable thong but only half of my clients use them. A couple of them actually keep them and wash them out! I tell them there really is no need for that!

I find most want to use the caps esp if they are blonde! I use folded couch roll under feet. I have disposable undies to offer but most clients tend to laugh lol! :D

Latest posts

Back