Adam & Eve/Jax Wax

Has anyone used any of the Adam & Eve (now Jax Wax) strip or hot waxes? I just wondered how they compared to ther brands such as perron or outback?
Thanks
Sarah

Beccy2209

Has anyone used any of the Adam & Eve (now Jax Wax) strip or hot waxes? I just wondered how they compared to ther brands such as perron or outback?
Thanks
Sarah
Hi! This is the products I use and I'm using the strawberry hot and strip wax. I love it and so do my clients. It smells amazing! I used to use Delsera and a fancy Italian one which the name escapes me and this is definately my favourite! X

Thank you Beccy, that's really good to know! x

I use it! It smells soooooo good and I’m getting results as good as I did with Perron rigot. Strawberry strip wax is my fav and the yellow hot wax which I can’t remember the name of!

I use it! It smells soooooo good and I’m getting results as good as I did with Perron rigot. Strawberry strip wax is my fav and the yellow hot wax which I can’t remember the name of!
Hi
Thanks for the info.
Do you find you have to apply the hot wax quite thickly?
All of the videos I have found make it look really thick.
Thanks x

Hi! This is the products I use and I'm using the strawberry hot and strip wax. I love it and so do my clients. It smells amazing! I used to use Delsera and a fancy Italian one which the name escapes me and this is definately my favourite! X
Hi
Thanks for the info.
Thanks x

I trained in Adam and Eve wax but I decided not to use it. It is an excellent wax. But it's applied really thickly and that makes it startlingly expensive. It might be different now but I was trained to use 150g of wax per treatment. That's less than 7 waxes per kilo.

I also felt that the application is a bit slow -again this might have changed since I trained. Outback is spread very thinly so it dries within 15 seconds.

I can do a wax with outback for 50g per treatment plus a couple of spatulas of their gel strip wax. For me it's not just about the cost, it's also speed and about storing a minimum of one month's stock. They both give an excelled client experience.

Hi
Thanks for the info.
Thanks x
To be honest, I apply quite thickly anyway. I use it mainly for facial waxing and so it isn’t really a problem for me to use more than usual as it’s sub small areas.