Additional Lengths legal message?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also keep in mind that if they DON'T send notices like this when they become aware of infringements, it can prevent them from challenging other, more serious infringements in the future (e.g. A competitor blatantly using the mark).

So this is most likely less to do with you and more to do with following legal protocols required to ensure you TM remains valid

Yes Hun it's trade marked. I see a lot of people name them little locks so that's something to consider.

On the plus side, I may TM bonded so no one can use it so then you have to refer it to 'glue ins' ha! (Only joking, I don't think I would be allowed) - would be the best damn money I ever spent though if I could! Would be entertaining.

I use remi catchets mini locks, I've been describing the method as mini locks and I know it's very similar to micro rings but as the size is a lot smaller I didn't want to call it micro rings. How do you describe the method to your clients? X

I use remi catchets mini locks, I've been describing the method as mini locks and I know it's very similar to micro rings but as the size is a lot smaller I didn't want to call it micro rings. How do you describe the method to your clients? X

If your using genuine remy catchet mini locks then that's fine you can call it that, it's only if you use another brand and call those mini locks x

If your using genuine remy catchet mini locks then that's fine you can call it that, it's only if you use another brand and call those mini locks x

Thanks Sasha x

Latest posts

Back