After spray tan moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess 1.5

Reaction score
So which moisturisers can you use after you've had a spray tan?

I know someone said Aqueous, what else?

As I understand it, it is meant to be an oil free moisturiser. My clients had struggled to get hold of them, so I now retail the ones from the spray tan company, working on the theory that if you use everything from their system, you'll get the best results!

As I understand it, it is meant to be an oil free moisturiser. My clients had struggled to get hold of them, so I now retail the ones from the spray tan company, working on the theory that if you use everything from their system, you'll get the best results!

I thought this too.. I've been using Sienna X up until now (thinking of changing) and realised the other day that the moisturising balm contains coconut and almond oil! It actually advertises it on the back of the sachet.

I've found the tan goes patchy quickly and not sure if it is to do with this. So now I'm also looking for a good post-tan moisturiser...

Nouvatans TONING after tan moisturiser, its excellent. Ive used it daily for a while now, so can recommend but this moisturiser. It knocks socks off so many brands Ive tried
. Not only does it hydrate and nourish the skin, it really does make the skin look and feel firmer. Im an old bird with 'wings' - for the first time in goodness knows how many years, this summer Ive worn dresses with NO sleeves! I feel more confident using this cream with a spray tan, it gives the skin a beautiful, healthy, glow which just enhances the tan itself. Improves fade off - if you are like me and permantly tanned! It feels like a very top end, expensive, luxurious cream - and its so affordable, long lasting in its large tub as well. And on that note, which is one of pet hates, yes, you can easily scoop the cream out of the pot using up the very last splodge, no cutting it in half to find a quarter of the tube still in there! :Love:

Nouvatans TONING after tan moisturiser, its excellent. Ive used it daily for a while now, so can recommend but this moisturiser. It knocks socks off so many brands Ive tried
. Not only does it hydrate and nourish the skin, it really does make the skin look and feel firmer. Im an old bird with 'wings' - for the first time in goodness knows how many years, this summer Ive worn dresses with NO sleeves! I feel more confident using this cream with a spray tan, it gives the skin a beautiful, healthy, glow which just enhances the tan itself. Improves fade off - if you are like me and permantly tanned! It feels like a very top end, expensive, luxurious cream - and its so affordable, long lasting in its large tub as well. And on that note, which is one of pet hates, yes, you can easily scoop the cream out of the pot using up the very last splodge, no cutting it in half to find a quarter of the tube still in there! :Love:

Thanks Fabtans, have looked at this on their website but couldn't decide whether to buy a few or not! Will definitely give it a try now :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back