Age/Liver spots on hands - what can I recommend my client to use to fade/reduce them

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi all xx

I have a new client who would like to know what she could buy to help reduce the appearance of age/sun/liver spots on her hands?

I've done a search and it's come up with mainly face things re Jac Extremes recent thread.

Thanks alot xxx

Clarins do a fab age control hand cream that helps reduce liver spots.

I reccommend this to lots of clients and they all swear by it now, I think it also contains an spf.

I'm not a professional but elemis do a great handcream that fades age spots...

The Intensive Hand Repair cream helps keep hands soft and youthful looking. This rich, easily absorbed treatment cream contains powerful Anti-Oxidants. Melissa and Barley protect hands against harsh everyday pollutants; Malachite stimulates the production of collagen, a powerful Anti-Ageing ingredient; and Bearberry helps fade those tell tale age spots. Extract of Myrrh conditions the cuticles and strengthens the nails, while moisturising Aloe Vera and Linden Flowers nourish and soothe dry, chapped hands.

hiya

I`ve had some good results with cuccios lemon skin lightening serum

Thanks guys for your responses :hug: x

I'll pass that info on, or maybe I can supply it for her if it's easier?

i've had some lasered off with great sucess.

i've had some lasered off with great sucess.
IMO lasering is the ONLY thing that gives 100% results.I have had many clients who have tried various good quality products and other not so good quality products but nothing quite does the job as well.:green:

Latest posts

Back