All hail the 12 week blowdry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-sophisticutz-

Reaction score
Have done my first paying client today and the blowdry is friggin' fantastic! :lol: I am very impressed and it only took 3 hrs. Whoop, whoop!

keep us up to date on how it lasts.

I will do. Unfortunately it is a new client who travelled 60 miles to have it done. I won't see her until her next one but she has had it before and I am going to call her Tues. I'll keep regular contact until her next appointment. :green:

did you take any pictures?? x

what system did you use?

Yes I did take picture and I will try to post them asap.

I used Kerastraight. To be honest though they all seem much of a muchness and are similarly priced.

Have been doing it for a few weeks now, its fantasic, the clients love it, and I have another 6 bookings for next week so far! Brilliant product

Have been doing it for a few weeks now, its fantasic, the clients love it, and I have another 6 bookings for next week so far! Brilliant product

I must say, as much as I thought it may be too expensive, the interest it has generated has been fantastic. No solid bookings as of yet but lots of clients interested and starting to save for their first application. I am going to try it on my daughters hair this weekend as she has virgin hair with a stubborn wave. :green:

The more expensive and exclusive something is, the more they want it! Took 3 more bookings for it today for next week. Kerching!!!

Forgive my ignorance - and apologise as I am not a hair geek, but skin and nails:

Is this product different than Chemical Straightening? What changed are expected after 12 weeks? How does this product with hair that has been hi-lighted/bleached? Does this product still leave plenty of volume in the hair?

It works on the outer structure not inner structure like chemical straightening, so it can be used on bleached/ highlighted/ colored hair ok.
It "coats" the hair to hold it smooth, and this coating gradually washes away.
And yes, the hair still has volume.

does anyone know of any salons in Fife that would offer this?

i had a demo in my salon on tues, my daughter was the model and has a really bad few kinks in her hair, and like all teenagers wants it as smooth as she can get it, did first wash today and she just blowed dried it and believe it or not it was straight, one happy girl.:):):)

Where did you train to do this, i would LOVE to do it.

the product that was demo'ed in my salon was called the brazliano (12 week blow dry) my local wholesallers came to demonstrate the product, and if we decide to use it the training comes free when you buy into the product x hope this helps x

I bought the Kerastraight and basically the training was in the form of a dvd. It really isn't rocket science and is easy to do, just time consuming.

I have done it on my daughters hair today, which is virgin hair, apparently the hardest to get the best from ( the product works better the more porous your hair is i.e. the more damaged, the better the result).

When I wash it on weds I will give you all an update on how it performs. All I can say is it looks great at the moment! :)

I will do. Unfortunately it is a new client who travelled 60 miles to have it done. I won't see her until her next one but she has had it before and I am going to call her Tues. I'll keep regular contact until her next appointment. :green:

I spoke to this client today and she said her hair is fab after the first wash Whoop! Whoop!

i'm intrigued!

how much does this cost? how would i find out where offers this locally to me?

i'm intrigued!

how much does this cost? how would i find out where offers this locally to me?

The cost varies from salon to salon but most seem to have a from price between £130 and £180.

One client found me by phoning the product company and they directed her to me. You can always do the 3 hrs trip to E yorkshire! :lol:

Latest posts

Back