All I want for Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Girls......the one thing that must be on your Xmas list is the Refusion Machine. This new technology (if you havent already read about it) was invented by Mum (Marian). I have just got to say that this little portable machine is the absolute mutts nuts. It has been designed to help clients with normal, peeling, weak, brittle, spoon, claw nails. It is so easy to use (as long as you have a good sound knowledge of the natural nail) and a great little earner whether used on a treatment by itself or as an added service on your manicures. Clients can feel the difference after one treatment which will keep them coming back on a regular basis to maintain a healthy natural nail.David

So what exactly is it and how does it work?

ive never hear of it........... tell me more

I have not read it yet,just flicked,but is this in this months scratch ?

Using your hands every day causes minor trauma to the free edge of the nail, the layers of nail plate debond and water, solvents, detergents seeps in and causes delamination (peeling). The only way to seal the layers and break the cycle of delamination is by refusion. Using the thermo nib pen, you would chase out the excess moisture (water) from the affected nail by using the thermo nib pen. You would apply refusion oil onto the affected area and again run the pen along the affected area to push the oil deep into the nail plate and bond the layers back together. The pen would then be run along the free edge to seal the free edge and plasticize the free edge layers together so no water, solvents could penetrate the nail again. The cycle is then broken. This is just one of many examples of what can be done with Refusion.David

Alessandro used to sell one of these a few years ago - great idea, but one heck of an investment. Theirs was over £1000!

Gulp how much Mum please tell us your's is better priced? coz it sounds realy realy good:lol:

Is the nib heated...? any heat involved. x

Yes David - How much is this new invention?

Latest posts

Back