All you want waxed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannedesouza41

Beleza beauty
Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm not long qualified in (warm, not hot) waxing. I'm was wondering if any of you do an 'all you want waxed for £??' or '2 large and 2 small areas for£??'

I was thinking of running an 'all you want waxed for £30' to get some people in for waxing and hopefully they will become regulars.

I have done a few waxes so I am confident doing it now, so I think it's time to up the game. What are you guys thoughts? They would be much appriciated :D

It depends what your normal prices are. That sounds very cheap. An average waxing session for me could range from around £38-£90 for someone who is wanting lots done. Then obviously the odd bikini or underarm. If you do that deal they probably won't want to pay full price next time. If you feel that discounting will help then why not offer packages for having an exact combination done?

E.g half leg £28 add basic bikini for £10 (usual price £15).

This discount makes sense as you are already waxing and may as well make the extra £10

Most people who have lots of waxing know it's not going to be cheap, people going for the offer you are suggesting would probably not be committed to return. X

Imagine if they want arms, full legs, bikini, underarm, face, upper lip, chin, eyebrows, stomach - the works for £30!

Last edited:
It depends what your normal prices are. That sounds very cheap. An average waxing session for me could range from around £38-£90 for someone who is wanting lots done. Then obviously the odd bikini or underarm. If you do that deal they probably won't want to pay full price next time. If you feel that discounting will help then why not offer packages for having an exact combination done?

E.g half leg £28 add basic bikini for £10 (usual price £15).

This discount makes sense as you are already waxing and may as well make the extra £10

Most people who have lots of waxing know it's not going to be cheap, people going for the offer you are suggesting would probably not be committed to return. X

Imagine if they want arms, full legs, bikini, underarm, face, upper lip, chin, eyebrows, stomach - the works for £30!

Very true, I think your right! That would be alot of time and a lot of work for £30! I take it people spend a lot of money for waxing with you then?

I think I'll have to have a re think of this promo and maybe do something else :)

Thanks so much for your help :Love:

Very true, I think your right! That would be alot of time and a lot of work for £30! I take it people spend a lot of money for waxing with you then?

I think I'll have to have a re think of this promo and maybe do something else :)

Thanks so much for your help :Love:

I would start as you mean to go on and avoid offers that “cheapen” your service. As weezie alluded to, “cheap” clients will drop you the moment someone else is cheaper. If I were you I would look at the prices around you and go slightly higher than them….and then be the best damn waxer around!

I'm a boy btw :(

Special offers attract people that will only have a treatment when it's on a special or or people that can only afford it as a one off.

I would set your prices and that's that. Know your worth. If you don't believe that you're worth what you charge than your clients won't.

Last edited:
Ooh jeez. That sounds pretty cheap, and as others have mentioned it probably will not attract you the kind of client you are after.
I give my clients a better deal on "full body" wax if they are regular. That means, they have to pre-book in the specific time frame to use the discount, if they don't make their appointment or have to cancel their next treatment goes back to regular waxing prices. Make sense?
Ladies full body - Face/Underarms/Brazilian and full leg $150
Men - Chest/Back/Brazilian/Buttocks $200
Those are some examples of what my full body waxing can look like, it can be customized to suit each individual client, and the price changes of course. I keep client records, including all their details.
I take between 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs for a full body client depending.
I would not/could not go any cheaper, and I don't compromise on it, I don't negotiate. This is why there are "dime a dozen" salons/spas everywhere, so they can pick and choose where to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

In January I do a 'special' - 4 areas of waxing for £xxx
It's normally brows, lip, chin and half leg.
But it feels like a bargain package to the client.

I trained in non strip when I did brazilian waxing a few months ago but I have been waxing for years. I did a lady yesterday for her regular brazilian, half leg and underarm and took quite a considerable amount of money for about 40 minutes work. Waxing is really cheap to provide as a service but we should never forget it's our skills they pay for. When I started out my prices weren't overly cheap but I did packages - half leg, bikini, underarm for a set price. The difficulty can come when you try to increase those prices. I have only been doing brazilian waxing for a few months but have already been told I'm too cheap. Get as much practice as you can. I hated full legs and had one client for them regularly and she was patient and when I took a long time I would thank her and charge her less. You can go down but you can't go up.

Good luck

Vicki x

I think it's a good idea because it could get you a lot of practice whilst still providing profit depending on the cost of the wax.

Because I think practice and getting your name out there is useful, I think it's a good idea :)

Thank you all so much for your help :)

I have set my prices to what I believe a reasonable price and done all you want waxed for £55, however they have to tell me what they want before they come (so I can make the time!)

It's so hard, as we are sole businesses and we cant compete with shop prices, however you still have to make your money back and profit!

I hope my prices are ok for people, and if I'm not busy then I suppose I will soon know!!

Again thanks for all your help :) xxx

I really don't think the 'all you want' phrase is a good one. You will end up losing out for definite! As someone said above what if they want Full leg, bikini, underarm, forearm, brows, lip, chin and cheeks. This could cost over £100 and your getting half of that.
I would do certain packages for body waxing and seperate ones for face.

Laura xx

I agree - I'm just doing my level 2 at the moment and I would not offer this. I will certainly look at packages but 'get it all for £x' would not be a strategy I would go for.

I agree - where do you stop? People saying well I want everything waxing and that's what you advertise. You could have a list of 'areas' i.e. lip, chin, eyebrows, underarm, half leg etc. and say any 3 or 4 for £x so the client can mix a match

If that's what you want to do what about limiting it to say 1hr worth of waxing? That way your avoiding those who want to have every hair on their body removed! Maybe also only offer it on those days that are notoriously quiet? I know I worked at a useless salon years ago that there'd be days where i'd only do an eyebrow wax all day and would have preferred to be doing something for next to nothing than sitting twiddling my thumbs all day.

But I totally agree with the others, don't sell yourself short and charge less than your worth. Trying to up your prices down the track is tough!

Latest posts

Back