All your technical questions about Brisa Lite removable gel answered here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question, apologies if this has been asked already.
I had a good look through the thread and couldn't seethe answers I am looking for...

When purchasing the brisa lite smoothing pack, how many applications would you say you would get from this?
It's a 15ml top and base and a 14ml smoothing gel.

This would help me work out what I would like to charge.
Thanks in advance x

I'm sure the number of applications is on the box.......yep, just looked it says up to 40 applications per pack.

The charges have been listed. On its own BL smoothing gel is charged the same as a Shellac service. BL Smoothing gel plus Shellac is charged at 5.00 more.

S2 can tell you the approximate number of services if you ring them.

Fab! Thanks lovely xx

Hello Geeg
If I want to change the color
Can I mix a little bit shellac with the sculpting gel will it affects the wearing time ?

Or have to use the additive ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Geeg
If I want to change the color
Can I mix a little bit shellac with the sculpting gel will it affects the wearing time ?

Or have to use the addictive powered s?
Thanks

You cannot mix Shellac and Brisa Lite .. you cant even mix Shellac and Shellac!

I got my brisa lite smoothing gel,I have a question,can anyone help me pls?
How to clean the brush,is acetone ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my brisa lite smoothing gel,I have a question,can anyone help me pls?
How to clean the brush,is acetone ok?
No ... Acetone will ruin your brush. Use your D. Sperse or your Alcohol. The brush will always feel a little stiff when you use it so just 'work' a little gel into the hairs of the brush before starting and it will soften out just perfectly.

I am going to purchase this tomorrow and i would like to inquire.

Can i replace my original hard gel that i am currently to be using BLSG?

I would like to use BrisaLite ONLY to do my gels as an extension for my clients is that possible?

Thanks

Sorry if it seems like a silly question.

I want something on my natural nails (clear overlay) which will keep them strong.
Will Brisa lite smoothing gel be enough on then?
Does it have a sticky layer? (enough of one to use foils or do rockstar nails with it on?)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just bumping this up as couldn't see it on the unread list in my phone :) Geeg where are youuuu?

I want something on my natural nails (clear overlay) which will keep them strong.
Will Brisa lite smoothing gel be enough on then?
Does it have a sticky layer? (enough of one to use foils or do rockstar nails with it on?)

Yes it has a sticky layer and Yes it will be perfect for your nails. I would try just one coat as it is really strong and one coat is enough for my nails which are ridged but in good condition. You can try 2 coats but I wouldn't do that first. Go with one and then if you find you need two then do that the next time.

Thank you :) Order has been placed!

Hi I've just used the BL sculpting gel. The white seemed very stiff, this is my first time using it and don't no if its cured slightly. Is it supposed to be like or should I give S2 a call??

The pink seemed fine and self levelled very easy.

Thanks in advance

Laura

X

Hi I've just used the BL sculpting gel. The white seemed very stiff, this is my first time using it and don't no if its cured slightly. Is it supposed to be like or should I give S2 a call??

Thanks in advance

Laura

X

No, that sounds about right :) I had my conversion course last week and the trainers gel was exactly like mine at home - and exactly how you've described it :) the pink self levels beautifully but stays put also :)

Anything white is always more stiff because it contains titanium ... ADAPT! :D

If you are worried about the surface of the white not being smooth then you can use the Cool Blue trick? Or you can 'loosen' the consistency of the white by adding a little of the pink or clear to it. or you can just learn to use it and make it smooth by using good technique. Which in my opinion is the best way to do things.

Anything white is always more stiff because it contains titanium ... ADAPT! :D

If you are worried about the surface of the white not being smooth then you can use the Cool Blue trick? Or you can 'loosen' the consistency of the white by adding a little of the pink or clear to it. or you can just learn to use it and make it smooth by using good technique. Which in my opinion is the best way to do things.

Titanium!! That's what I couldn't remember :).

Once you've used the white a few times you get the feel of it :) its a bit like very stiff egg whites

Titanium!! That's what I couldn't remember :).

Once you've used the white a few times you get the feel of it :) its a bit like very stiff egg whites

I prefer it that way, compared to other brand of white I used to work with. It was very gloopy & too thin

Thanks in advance

Laura

X

I wondered this also. My first attempt of doing French on a pop didn't turn out all that good. Comparing the white to the pink & clear the latter levelled off beautifully but the white was all 'bumpy' lol. Is there anything else I can use to help smooth the white or is Cool Blue best? I currently do not have this but will have to invest. I have my first clients on Friday for BLSG over tips and must say I'm rather nervous but looking forward to it:))xx

Latest posts

Back