All your technical questions about Brisa Lite removable gel answered here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks geeg. I was not trained in pink and white just clear. So I'm not 100% sure how to apply pink and white. Could look at some videos online.

Geeg - First I want to commend you for being so polite over and over and not going insane with all the duplicate questions! :eek:
Maybe try editing your very first post requesting people to use the forum's search option BEFORE asking question vs trying to read through every post.

My question (which I've searched and read for 3 day trying to find before asking - so sorry if you have already answered this) Is BL considered a "hard gel" or as hard as file-off gels. Or is it considered flexible because it's a soak off? If so, how flexible?

Geeg - First I want to commend you for being so polite over and over and not going insane with all the duplicate questions! :eek:
Maybe try editing your very first post requesting people to use the forum's search option BEFORE asking question vs trying to read through every post.

My question (which I've searched and read for 3 day trying to find before asking - so sorry if you have already answered this) Is BL considered a "hard gel" or as hard as file-off gels. Or is it considered flexible because it's a soak off? If so, how flexible?

Both really! To me, one the best features of Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting gel is that although it is more flexible than a hard gel like Brisa, it is not as flexible as the SOG's I have used in the past; so it is both hard yet flexible ... Tough is probably the best word to describe it. The definition of toughness is having both strength and flexibility.

Brisa Lite feels completely different when you file it; it files easily to a fine dust (and the file easily 'beds in' to the gel rather than sliding and skipping over the top) rather than coming away in chunks. This means that not only can you rebalance and maintain the enhancements, but removal is also faster than other SOG's.

Many key features of Brisa lite Sculpting gel have been tested against the leading competion in the Soak Off Gel (SOG) category; brisa Lite is 4 times easier to control and 5 times easier to remove with less time commitment for the client and no nail damage. :)
Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel is Perfect for those who want continual use for short term or long term wear that requires no shine removal from the natural nails. Love that.

I think that 90% of clients who need it will be served well with the BL Sculpting gel. I think that where Brisa hard gel will still be the choice is for the extreme breakers who will continue to need the harder option. Together, the Brisa family of gels will meet the prescriptive needs of all clients .. Now we have all the options under one roof. :)

Thank you for your kind words and I hope I have answered your questions.

Last edited:
Thanks geeg. I was not trained in pink and white just clear. So I'm not 100% sure how to apply pink and white. Could look at some videos online.

The Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel is also available in Clear so you have no worries!! Happy days. :hug:

The three colours:
Neutral Pink semisheer
Pure White opaque
and Clear

Last edited:
Sorry to say/ask but when I bought the kit in the silver bag I only got pink and whiter, I had to order the clear separately.

No clear in my kit either.

Sorry ... My mistake and I have edited the post. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

There is however a Clear Gel in the collection and it is available to purchase open stock, so there is a choice of all 3 colours. If some are not doing pink and white, then it is high time you learned anyway! :lol:

Hey there
I saw a earlier post about scrub fresh not to be
Used on brushes does scrub fresh have acetone in then?
I wondered why if I don't wear gloves I some times get lifting whilst doing
Clients nails on my own shellacs ?
X

Hey there
I saw a earlier post about scrub fresh not to be
Used on brushes does scrub fresh have acetone in then?
I wondered why if I don't wear gloves I some times get lifting whilst doing
Clients nails on my own shellacs ?
X

It certainly does, like most nail dehydrators.

Just discovered the new cnd brisa lite, prob a stupid question but can it be used on top on glitter extension tips and white tips? xxx

Just discovered the new cnd brisa lite, prob a stupid question but can it be used on top on glitter extension tips and white tips? xxx
Brisa lite gels are applied to the natural nail. Nail art is applied on top of them as is normal with other overlays. Top coats can be used over nail art etc. a class will explain all.

Hope this hasn't be asked and answered before. I know CND are bring out an LED lamp which will cure Brisa Lite. Will this be the only LED light that will cure it or will my Harmony LED lamp work?

Hope this hasn't be asked and answered before. I know CND are bring out an LED lamp which will cure Brisa Lite. Will this be the only LED light that will cure it or will my Harmony LED lamp work?
good question .. As far as I have been told the lamp has been set up specifically for Brisa Lite and other CND gels and Shellac. I'm sorry, but other lamps will not do the job. Having said that, the price of the lamp will not be extortionate. :hug:

good question .. As far as I have been told the lamp has been set up specifically for Brisa Lite and other CND gels and Shellac. I'm sorry, but other lamps will not do the job. Having said that, the price of the lamp will not be extortionate. :hug:

Sorry to hijack the above post. I have a cnd uv lamp that will need bulbs replaced in the next 2 months. I have just purchased my brisa lite sculpting kit (So excited). However if cnd are launching an led lamp would it be worthwhile to hang on for the led instead of replacing the bulbs. Xx

Sorry to hijack the above post. I have a cnd uv lamp that will need bulbs replaced in the next 2 months. I have just purchased my brisa lite sculpting kit (So excited). However if cnd are launching an led lamp would it be worthwhile to hang on for the led instead of replacing the bulbs. Xx

I would say no to that. The lamp will not be released until much later this year and if you already have a CND Lamp (or two) then there is no need to rush out and buy an LED version ... Unless it specifically aids you with nail art or demonstrations , then I don't see the need.

I am really considering buying the brisa lite sculpting gel kit, my question is can you apply any polish over it or just gel polishes?? I am assuming yes, but want to be sure.:biggrin:

I am really considering buying the brisa lite sculpting gel kit, my question is can you apply any polish over it or just gel polishes?? I am assuming yes, but want to be sure.:biggrin:
Any polish.

Can you tell me which top coat I would need to apply if I do smoothing lite base & gel then white shellac tip? Would I use Brisa lite top coat or Shellac top coat?

Ditto, I've just watched the you tube video and noticed they used the shellac top coat after applying shellac colour.

Why is this?

And when would you use the brisa lite top coat?

Ditto, I've just watched the you tube video and noticed they used the shellac top coat after applying shellac colour.

Why is this?

And when would you use the brisa lite top coat?

This question has been asked and answered 3 times in this thread. Dare I ask you to read through and have all your potential questions answered? It's a really simple answer. Always finish with the Top Coat that goes with the last product you put on. :biggrin:

That should also answer your 2nd question; when Brisa Lite is the last product you have used .. use the Brisa Lite Top Coat.

Latest posts

Back