Almond Spa Launch, Edinburgh, Tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
Does anyone know the format, times etc??

Forgot to call yesterday, and need 2 1/2 hrs to get there.

Any details much appreciated

Cheers xx

hiya Lisa - they normally start at 10am and finish at 4 pm - thats the times for leeds anyway, so would imagine it would be the same for your area xx

Does anyone know the format, times etc??

Forgot to call yesterday, and need 2 1/2 hrs to get there.

Any details much appreciated

Cheers xx

Hey Lisa,
so glad you're planning on coming along tomorrow,
seems like soooooooo long since we've all been together!

Doors open at 10am,
we'll be winding up at around 4/5pm.

Almond Spa Manicure demos taking place throughout the day,
whenever you arrive come grab a seat and I'll take your hands to heaven ;) (....there might be a wee queue)
We'll take you through the system step by step and be on hand to answer any questions relating to the Almond Spa system specifically, manicuring in general or anything else you've been pondering.
Our aim is for the whole day to have a very relaxed feel,
there will be plenty of time for a good chat.

A few special offers EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE tomorrow,
in our CND shop!!

A workshopping area set up to allow you guys to have a play with the Almond Spa Manicure products, try the system out on each other, see and feel the results first hand.

Teas, coffee, snacks and almond themed cake and biscuit treats on the go all day.

ALL WELCOME,
call us if you need directions 0131 3333 180

See you tomorrow!!!
:D

I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic day! I would love to go the launch in Leeds but I can't make it :irked: I'll be thinking of you geeks :hug:

Sounds fab, cheers my dear.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lisa,

in our CND shop!!

does this follow with the leeds headquarters too...........:eek:

Are you going up to the Leeds launch Glynis? I'd love to go and I'm doing my best to beable to make it happen! Even more so if the above is applicable :green:

Are you going up to the Leeds launch Glynis? I'd love to go and I'm doing my best to beable to make it happen! Even more so if the above is applicable :green:

have pm'd ya chick

Just want to wish everyone who's coming along today a safe journey,
it's icy out there folks, but it'll be worth it! ;)

Hey Lisa,
so glad you're planning on coming along tomorrow,
seems like soooooooo long since we've all been together!

Doors open at 10am,
we'll be winding up at around 4/5pm.

Almond Spa Manicure demos taking place throughout the day,
whenever you arrive come grab a seat and I'll take your hands to heaven ;) (....there might be a wee queue)
We'll take you through the system step by step and be on hand to answer any questions relating to the Almond Spa system specifically, manicuring in general or anything else you've been pondering.
Our aim is for the whole day to have a very relaxed feel,
there will be plenty of time for a good chat.

in our CND shop!!

A workshopping area set up to allow you guys to have a play with the Almond Spa Manicure products, try the system out on each other, see and feel the results first hand.

Teas, coffee, snacks and almond themed cake and biscuit treats on the go all day.

ALL WELCOME,
call us if you need directions 0131 3333 180

See you tomorrow!!!
Hi Fee you make it sound sooooo relaxing just which my huuby wasn't golfin or I would be there too...:) xx

I wish I wasn't working at 10 or I would be there too.

Will there or has there been a launch in glasgow or is there only 1 in scotland?

Many thanks,
Catherine

I wish I wasn't working at 10 or I would be there too.

Will there or has there been a launch in glasgow or is there only 1 in scotland?

Many thanks,
Catherine

There is only one Creative Centre in Scotland based at the end of the M8 at Newbridge near Ingliston. :)

an amazing new product..my hands feel like they have never done a dish in their lives...

thanks to Fiona, wee Fee, Heather and Jennifer(the amazing tea stayed hot all the way home and then some)

LindaC xxxx

Just want to wish everyone who's coming along today a safe journey,
it's icy out there folks, but it'll be worth it! ;)

...and worth it, it certainly was!

Thanks guys, Kim and I had a lovely afternoon. My hands still feel lovely today! See you in a couple of weeks. xx

Hi , Just to let you all know I went to the Almond Spa manicure mentoring today at Leeds, and what an enjoyable demo it was. I will certainly be adding this product to the menu, it really does make you want to eat it. Great demo Wendy and Kelly, battunburg cake will always stick in my mind as I use this fab product.

Ps. Thankyou also for the minx demo you kindly did for me, my finger looks fab, looks like im on my way back for a kit.:)

Once again thankyou for a nice few relaxing hours.

Pss. Thankyou katy and buddy (sorry didnt get ya name) in the sweet shop for all your help dealing with my problem today.

How I enjoy my trips to west park.

take Care see u later.

Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty:hug:

psss. been trying to download the Almond Spa MAnicure step by step sheets on the website but not suceeded. Tried sweetsquared.com and CND.com, can someone point me in the right direction I have forgotten which site it was you mentioned today.:eek:

Hi , Just to let you all know I went to the Almond Spa manicure mentoring today at Leeds, and what an enjoyable demo it was. I will certainly be adding this product to the menu, it really does make you want to eat it. Great demo Wendy and Kelly, battunburg cake will always stick in my mind as I use this fab product.

Ps. Thankyou also for the minx demo you kindly did for me, my finger looks fab, looks like im on my way back for a kit.:)

Once again thankyou for a nice few relaxing hours.

Pss. Thankyou katy and buddy (sorry didnt get ya name) in the sweet shop for all your help dealing with my problem today.

How I enjoy my trips to west park.

take Care see u later.

Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty:hug:

psss. been trying to download the Almond Spa MAnicure step by step sheets on the website but not suceeded. Tried sweetsquared.com and CND.com, can someone point me in the right direction I have forgotten which site it was you mentioned today.:eek:

I'm not sure about the sheets but if you get the trial kit you get the dvd with it...the one that is shown on cnd.com. If I remember rightly it's also free with February's Pro.Beauty :hug:

Latest posts

Back