Alternative to Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polished-nails

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using bio sculpture for some time but I am looking for an alternative as I although I have don tthe training because I have left my previous salon and set up by myself I am finding it very difficult to access stock, does anyone either know where I can get it other than directly from Bio Sculpture or can reccomend a good alternative. I have tried a few different systems but not finding a bright white that goes on as smoothly as bio sculpture, I want a gel that soaks off easily .. does anyone have any suggestions.
thanks SJ

Have you tried ringing Bio Sculpture and explaining....??? If you have been trained then you should have a cert and if you are an experienced Bio user they might be able to help.

have you tried LeChat? I use Biosculpture at work but at home I have LeChat and it performs very well. I decided to test it on my toes as I don't often show them. They've been on for about 8 weeks now, growing out nicely, I've filed all the white off now, and although they're growing out, the product looks lovely and shiny, no lifting or change of colour, etc, and the nails look lovely and healthy through the clear gel.

Have you tried the NCO London soak off flexi gel:hug:

United Beauty dont carry Cuccio Products you need to get them from Cuccio themselves.

I've tried a few other soak off lines because I could purchase colours at a better price. I've come to the conclusion that Bio is worth the extra money. I agree with Bagpuss that it's worth contacting Bio to see how they can help you get your stock rather than starting with a new product. You may find, as I did, that the others don't measure up.

In my humble opinion, Bio is the only flexible gel I would use.

If you've been trained with Bio and going out on your own as long as you can prove you did your training with them(certificate etc.) they should sell their products to you? I have tried other gels but always came back to Bio as I found it the best soak off gel. I find it is worth the extra price.

Latest posts

Back