Alternative to CND tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just finished my training with cnd this week loved every minute.

I'mWondering which tips u all find to b the most versatile whichever brand. Currently using all cnd's but finding it very time consuming having to pre tailor every tip by filing the contact area out. I understand the ears will need to be tailored and the tip thinned down and blended in but any suggestions for easier tips to work with?

Thanks

Lots of views but no replies?

I use Pro Impressions tips, the advanced tips are well less and great to use.
They blend like a dream, and are very thin. The one thing you have to get used to with them at first is the fact they are so thin, so you need to apply slightly more product on them than you may be used to. HTH

Pro impressions for me too plus you get 500 in a box and very good value for money xx

I also use Pro Impressions Well Less tips, brilliant

I have just switched to pro impression tips on advice from my trainer, trying them for the first time tonight :) x

I use Proimpressions well-less and the natural smile tips-love them:biggrin:

So do u find these fit most shapes of nails without having to buy lots of different tips to suit diff c curves?

So do u find these fit most shapes of nails without having to buy lots of different tips to suit diff c curves?

Yes I do, because they are so thin and flexible they are great for most nails. I mainly use a brush on adhesive but for clients with flat nails I use my CND gelbond as it makes sure there will be no gaps.

Brilliant that helps loads. So which shape in the pro impressions wud u recommend? Natural abd white french? What is the exact name I dknt want to order the wrong ones

Thanks

Advance Tips - Pro Impressions

I use Advance natural smile and Advance French smile and advance clear smile for glitter/colour tips. they have a good smile line and tapered sidewalls perfect for most nails.
I dont like the advance deep smile tips as they don't suit a lot of nail types and also the competition tips have too deep a smile and straight sidewalls which don't suit everyone.

Another vote here for the proImpressions tips x

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I've just ordered these can't wait for them to arrive after all the great reviews!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks so much izzidol. This helps loads hopefully it will help cut my time down too. The filing and blending in takes forever! The less the better!

Pro Impressions for me too!

Pro Impressions Advanced Tips are amazing, i Love working with them too.
The great price is a bonus ! am sure you will get on great with them. x

Latest posts

Back