Am I being irresponsible letting my 7 year old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see a problem with it at all. She's your little girl so there's no problems. I do my little girls all the time. She's 9 1/2 and loves rockstars. She'd jump at the chance of having a crystal pedi too.

Steph xxx

Here you go ladies, some photos as promised...

I gave her a CND gift voucher with the service detailed on it yesterday morning, she screamed the house down with delight.

She's well chuffed with 'em - gone to bed a very happy girl. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343589561.010195.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343589561.010195.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 511
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343589590.354532.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343589590.354532.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 368
Thay r sooo cute :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Here you go ladies, some photos as promised...

I gave her a CND gift voucher with the service detailed on it yesterday morning, she screamed the house down with delight.

She's well chuffed with 'em - gone to bed a very happy girl. X

That's so lovely! She's gorgeous & fab toes! Xx

They look fab!!

My middle small person was 7 today and she just had her ears pierced with some beautiful studs!Cost £34 but they look beautiful.
I did rockstar on her toes last night and she has multi coloured fingernails at present!

I think its lovely to treat the girls and i really enjoy doing it!My eldest is a 14 yr old boy so didnt get to do girlie things with him.
We spent hours in accessorize today picking new jewellery and hair jewels to wear to her party tomorrow.
Shes so excited!

I say go for it and ignore anyone who doesnt agree with what your doing.Shes your child and quite frankly they can do one ;)xx

I did Rockstar fingers and toes on my 2 year old but only with Konad silver then glitter and normal topcoat. She lives them and keeps showing everyone. "my toes are pwitty"

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343599853.325005.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343599853.325005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 210
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343599887.198192.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343599887.198192.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 218
I did Rockstar fingers and toes on my 2 year old but only with Konad silver then glitter and normal topcoat. She lives them and keeps showing everyone. "my toes are pwitty"

aw, she's a cutie, speshly with the rockstars! x

if i had a girl id be doing them on her too, all girls love a bit of sparkle and if its not damaging then why not!!

the only problem i see is that once all their friends see them they will want them too!!!xx

Little girls love having their nails done and the more sparkly the better.

my 5 year old daughter is desperate to become a beauty and nail tech! ive just done her a rockstar ped for over the summer hols (what summer?) and she is over the moon with it and it looks so cute.

I dont see a problem doing my daughter and friends kids not sure if id offer it in the salon.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I just did my nieces nails in Gelish! As soon as she comes through my front door it's "auntie Fiona, when are you going to do my nails?!" . She loved them, but didn't 'arf fidget!! Lmao :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343655073.455393.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343655073.455393.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 90
I just did my nieces nails in Gelish! As soon as she comes through my front door it's "auntie Fiona, when are you going to do my nails?!" . She loved them, but didn't 'arf fidget!! Lmao :D

Gorgeous xx

Latest posts

Back