Am I the only one who...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one I thought of.....
I always have to pull the toilet roll off across the line, if it tears into the next sheet I have to rip it again and again until I get a straight line!! Go through a lot of toilet paper in my house doing this 😄

I do this too!!! It annoys the heck out of especially when my two year old loves playing with toilet roll lol x

Just thought of another one I have which winds my husband up.
I have to make sure all the clothes in the drawers / wardrobe are in order. So all t- shirts together all smart tops together all trousers together etc.
in the drawers I have to have all clothes in the same order and underwater has to be on the right side with socks on the left. X

Leely x

Just thought of another one I have which winds my husband up.
I have to make sure all the clothes in the drawers / wardrobe are in order. So all t- shirts together all smart tops together all trousers together etc.
in the drawers I have to have all clothes in the same order and underwater has to be on the right side with socks on the left. X

Leely x

My boyfriends like this... His got his Tshirts, work tops, sporty tops, shirts and there in colour order so his white Tshirts then grey then blue then black then white sport tops then grey etc etc mines just a mess all together haha xx

Forgot to add the toilet paper has to hang at the front nkt the back i get really peed off otherwise and turn it the proper way round

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh yes! Im guilty of this too! Doesn't matter who's house im in i WILL fix it haha xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh yes! Im guilty of this too! Doesn't matter who's house im in i WILL fix it haha xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too... I like it to hang to the front and turn it around anywhere, I'm forever fixing it in clients loos lol!

I also have to have all hangers pointing the same way and all matching, any shop ones go in the bin!

I like to wash the dishes in order too ... Glasses, then cups, then bowls, side plates, plates, pans and cutlery last.

It's funny reading this, you don't realise how many funny things you do until someone else reminds you! Xx

Anything I get out of the cupboard, especially if made of plastic I have to wash before using. Just in case they smell. It drives everyone around me nuts but I can't help it.

God I hope none of you ever have to look in my wardrobe!

Totally get the breath thing, can't bear it.

I can't watch anything on tv filmed underwater. Wildlife programmes or anything underwater really scares me. And if I see a picture of a shark I'll completely freak out!

Oh I'm an absolute fruit loop.

I have to have the tv/radio volume at a multiple of five.

I hate eating things in odd numbers - if I have maltesers and I pick three from the pack, i have to pick another one to even it up. And then I eat them in pairs.

The tins in my cupboards all face the same way, my clothes in my wardrobe face the same way and both things are in order - all soup, or tshirts together.

I'm like Emily with the switches. Thankfully I only have 2 levels in my house though.

If I can't wash my hands, I actually feel like they're diseased.

I hover in public loos. And I hate it when they have dirty little cracked, black bars of soap.

If someone is going out the bathroom, I'll try and get through with them so I don't need to touch the handle that other people who haven't washed have touched.

I'm sure there are plenty more :o

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh yea, I don't like eating things that other people have made, unless I know them and what their kitchen, etc is like.

If someone double dips a spoon in one of my jars after licking it, they can have it.

Oh yea, I don't like eating things that other people have made, unless I know them and what their kitchen, etc is like.

If someone double dips a spoon in one of my jars after licking it, they can have it.

Absolutely! Me too. Yuck

I used to stop at my friends regularly and the kitchen used to make me feel sick plates 'washed' with bits of last weeks dinner stuck on them! So I used to say 'I'm on a diet so I brought my own food' 😁bad I know but when I told my mom she went along with it and brought me little meals i didn't have to put on one of the plates etc haha :/ xx

I absolutely can't leave the house without matching bra & knickers!!

I can a serious car accident when I was 19, broken bones and in a bad state, and was unconscious for 12hrs.
Very first thing I said when I came to was 'what colour were my bra & knickers!'
Lol

Me too... I like it to hang to the front and turn it around anywhere, I'm forever fixing it in clients loos lol!

I also have to have all hangers pointing the same way and all matching, any shop ones go in the bin!

I like to wash the dishes in order too ... Glasses, then cups, then bowls, side plates, plates, pans and cutlery last.

It's funny reading this, you don't realise how many funny things you do until someone else reminds you! Xx

I have to wash pots in order too mines glasses, cups, cutlery, side plates, big plates and any pans last lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I eat food in a certain order from least liked to most liked- I have to be left with the taste I like most.

I rarely mix two different foods on my fork.

When I make a cuppa for more than just myself, my cup is always on the left hand side of the cups.

If I can't sleep I'll turn around in the bed, often top and tailing my husband, and I'll fall asleep almost instantly.

I have to always have an escape route and know where it is or how I can escape.

I hate baked beans, touching an unopened can makes me heave and if bean juice gets on me I rub my skin raw until I feel it's gone.

I can't wear certain perfumes anymore as I know I'll have a bad day if I do.

I can't eat and look at goldfish- bleurgh!

I can't bear my hair being stroked or touched (unless it's by a hairdresser- obviously they don't stroke my hair!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm the same as you, all apart from the beans! I quite like beans :3

I used to have a thing about contamination and would wash my hands maybe 50-60 times a day. I had to get out of it when I started suffering with allergies to nail products and still feel manky for not washing them 'enough' but my skin suffers too much so I have to be sensible. I really wish I wasn't allergic to anti bacterial gel still but I'm sure I'll get over it. Being mobile when people have pets is the worst

I've just thought of another....when I'm eating a meal I need it to be HOT if it starts going luke warm I start rushing it then end up with indigestion which is the majority of the time. I don't even know why,but I just can't eat it otherwise. This thread has made me notice so many little 'quirks' I have. I snap at my bf sometimes if he doesn't do something I like a certain way then he says 'think about what u just said' and it does sometimes sound stupid.

I have to mark the floor with tape where my furniture is before its moved because it HAS to go back in the same place. Car seat can never be moved (try explaining thet to a mechanic). Have to check the back door is locked 3 times. My pillow can not be touched by anyone other than me. Theres more but there the main ones lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to wash the taps if I feel I touched them with really dirty hands before I washed my hands.

My outfit and nails have to match but I don't care if my underwear match.

I like things to be in threes, three things on a shelf, three different foods on my plate, three cushions on the sofa.

I always thought I had quirks... But you guys make me feel normal!

I used to have to make sure no cracks were in the curtains before sleeping (have a flat roof outside my window and a fear of hearing a noise and there being someone looking in as i go to look out) got over this kind of... Although I really have to talk myself into checking if I hear a noise ... We have a beacon behind us though so shouldn't hear anything really.

I used to have to be entirely covered by the blanket at night except my head... Regardless off the weather!

I used to have to make sure all the cupboard doors were shut before sleeping (incase there was a witch in them) I was I kid. And now have an open plan wardrobe lol.

On holiday I think I am the only one i know who loses weight! I've never thought im that funny with food but as I've got older i really am! Don't like buffet food if it looks like its stood there or I don't know how fresh it is, normally just eat salad unless I'm one of the first in the queue as I don't know how many may have used their hands or breathed on it!

I tend to be the one by the windows on holiday and have to do all the last minute security checks so I know we're safe! If my friends have ever heard noises they have woke me up to check the place and I've had to hear myself to open the curtain to make sure no one is standing there looking in on the balcony lol!!!

If I have things that I don't like I tend to overcome them so they don't become an issue.

When on a flight I have to wear my knee high socks not shoes as it's more comfortable. I can't sleep on a plane. I can't sleep inthe day, regardless as to how much sleep I have had, even after 2.5 hours sleep last weekend I couldn't sleep Sunday in the day untill 12 midnight ready for Monday.

When eating skittles I tend to do it in 4s if I pick up 3 or 5 I have to even it up.

I have to eat my favourite food at the end.

I think thats mine lol

When ever I write out a to do list the word 'cheese' always, and I mean always, pops into my head, all of my books are colour coded, I have to make sure that when my daughter puts her toys away that all her dolls and teddys are sitting comfortably and not squishing each other, or I worry that they will be uncomfortable. I always have to have two wee's before I can go to sleep....I could go on but I think that Lynn will send the men in white coats round for me.......

Latest posts

Back