Amazing!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooohooooooo!!

Im really pleased Sam was able to sort this out for you!

It is great to have you visit and post on here :)

I will definately be coming to a class with you it sounds like loads of fun and to learn loads...............Can't wait. You will have very full classes!!

Look forward to meeting you and seeing some of your work first hand. It has been a pleasure helping and chatting to you. Chat soon.

Take care

I think a lot of geeks missed Elaines first post on here!

A nice welcome would make her day especially if she is going to make the time and come to the UK to pass on some of her expertise!

Take care

smiler13334 said:
I think a lot of geeks missed Elaines first post on here!

A nice welcome would make her day especially if she is going to make the time and come to the UK to pass on some of her expertise!

Take care

Oh she is more than welcome !!!!!!!!!!

We need more like her too.

She is so inspiring and I am so jealous of her work.

I'm gonna spend all day tomorrow stealing her designs xxxxx

I spent ages here, got loads of good ideas. This is a very talented lady

well omg ! i have been looking for this website (link on 1st post !)
for bloomin ages !!!!
i came across it ages ago , added it to faves , then lost it , just stumbled across it again , and thought id bump it up for others to see , it is a fantastic website , !

god how i love the search function ..."it is like a box of choachhllaattess , ya neever know what yoaur gunnnaa find !!!":green:

Totally incredible and so very inspiring..
I haven't done nail art in ages. It sure gooses me to want to get back in to it. I never realized how much I miss creating. Thanks Emmsy.

Elaine, I visit your site often to take a peek at the magnificient art work. I just love everything about the way you do your nails. You are indeed an inspiration to nail technicians all over the world. Thank you for sharing. :wink2:

well omg ! i have been looking for this website (link on 1st post !)
for bloomin ages !!!!
i came across it ages ago , added it to faves , then lost it , just stumbled across it again , and thought id bump it up for others to see , it is a fantastic website , !

god how i love the search function ..."it is like a box of choachhllaattess , ya neever know what yoaur gunnnaa find !!!":green:

Now I can blame you for not doing any housework at all today cos I will be far too busy looking at all those piccies!!!!!!:hug:

wow they are fantastic! im off 2 get my trainer hand out now and see if i can have a go at any! :lol:

linz x

The airbrush designs are pretty neat!

Thanks for sharing....one to add to my favorites!

She certainly has the 3D effect airbrush technique down doesn't she?

all i can say is WOW, wot an amazing site, ive have bookmarked it, for inspiration , what an amazingly talented lady xxxx

Thanks for this - its a great site.

Eva

its very artistic and creative and you have to be super talented to do this kind of work, i couldnt do it.

but IMO it looks awful!! lol. :lol: i can appreciate the hard work and talent though!

Latest posts

Back