Amazon have not delivered my 'nailclass' yet!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahnailz

Reaction score
Hi Girls/boys:cry:

I ordered a copy of nailclass from amazon and it hasn't arrived! Im so annoyed! ive been waiting for the postie like a child waits for Santa. How long does amazon take? it cost £15 plus postage etc....

Ive read loads of positive comments about the book and I can't wait to read it. It will be like having Gigi sitting next to me.

How long should I wait before giving amazon a piece of my mind?

Sarah xxxxx

Have you tried tracking the order? Depending on if they had it in stock to be distributed directly from them, it usually takes around 3-5 days? hth x x x

Took 5 days for mine to be delivered, track your order see if it has been dispatched yet chick xx

Best to contact amazon i would have though hun

I know Amazon had a waiting list, so ordered mine through Mundo, and it came in 2 days lol x

I recieved mine from Mundo next day. Amazing book. you will enjoy it. Ive had mine a month and I have read it that much you would thing Ive had it for years. lol xxxx

Amazon don't keep it in stock they order it from Mundo and then send it out to you. :lol:

It has been advised enough times to order from Sweet Squared or Mundo so why do people use Amazon??? I've never advised that anyone use Amazon here on the site.

Just ordered mine from Mundo - free delivery as well! Can't wait to read it!

I think this thread has now served its purpose - the moral of the story is to order from Mundo or S2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back