Amy Childs' new salon and clothes range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Well I have just gone into any childs web site for her salon and clothes shop and I tell you what I am impressed.

That girl is going to make a killing.I for one will most defiantly be buying two of her dresses and a skirt they are very pretty and not tacky.

Her salon offers bio sculpture,shellac,lots of very nice things.I especially thought her different tan names are hilarious.

I like her thought she was very funny and I think she is going to prove to a lot of people that she is a business woman to.

Can't wait to get ordering

I have just taken a look at her website. The clothes look great. The tan names are soooooo funny, oompa loompa lol.

I have just taken a look at her website. The clothes look great. The tan names are soooooo funny, oompa loompa lol.

I thought they were nice to rather classy to be honest.I know that's what made me giggle :lol:

I just had a look as well, some of the dresses are lovely just wish i had a reason to buy one lol

i really like amy, but i think shes a bit stupid. Im kinda bilwildered that shes gona be doing her own spraytans, she doesnt come across as a bright individual, especially when she had to read instructions in order to do vajazzle! Im glad shes opened her own buisness and has the help of claire powell, who' s obviously the master mind behind it all! I know its a bit harsh, but i think i think there are other talentled individuals out there, clothes wises its nice, but did she really create it and stitch it? Did she really create her own spraytan solution? nah shes just put her name on it, n thats the clever thing about her, her branding. Ive watched enough project runway to know thats not how she made her clothes! haha!

To be fair on amy thou i really hope she does do well, it was just a funny article in the mail that made her look in a different light! airhostess clothes and how would she work in them heels! xoxo

i really like amy, but i think shes a bit stupid. Im kinda bilwildered that shes gona be doing her own spraytans, she doesnt come across as a bright individual, especially when she had to read instructions in order to do vajazzle! Im glad shes opened her own buisness and has the help of claire powell, who' s obviously the master mind behind it all! I know its a bit harsh, but i think i think there are other talentled individuals out there, clothes wises its nice, but did she really create it and stitch it? Did she really create her own spraytan solution? nah shes just put her name on it, n thats the clever thing about her, her branding. Ive watched enough project runway to know thats not how she made her clothes! haha!

To be fair on amy thou i really hope she does do well, it was just a funny article in the mail that made her look in a different light! airhostess clothes and how would she work in them heels! xoxo
Oh, for goodness sake! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
clothes wises its nice, but did she really create it and stitch it? Did she really create her own spraytan solution? nah shes just put her name on it, n thats the clever thing about her, her branding.

This is how many companies work, they just re-brand things from the same original source.

I think her dresses are nice and her salon looks great.
I don't think she is stupid at all she was the first one who had the guts to leave towie so good on her.

If I had an opportunity like she has had I would do it all too good luck to her!

I think she has done well they look professional smart pretty the salon sounds great using good products even shellac lol and she states it's a powder polish and rather than a gel lol

I like her and yeh she's a little ditsy but I like that lol

I think she's had help yes but who wouldn't ay I know I would and she is actually working in the salon rather than making a salon and sitting on her ass I take my hat off to her.

Her clothes range is nice not slutty or that Essex I'll be ordering a few bits and I'm going to book in for a treatment after Xmas to scope the place out :biggrin:

Go Amy childs lol xx

I have just ordered a couple of dresses, got a big birthday comming up, so will let you all know what they are like!:lol:

What's her website? I'm intrigued :)

I have just ordered a couple of dresses, got a big birthday comming up, so will let you all know what they are like!:lol:

So how were the dresses? :)

I want to know what the dresses were like too.

I love Amy Childs, I hope her salon does really well, I am also enjoying her show. How fab is her family!! I want her mum to look after me!! It's really nice how they all supposrt each other.

I need an excuse for a new dress too.....

Her stuff is pretty nice isn't it? Surprised, as thought she'd do a 'Jordan' and release loads of crappy stuff. Some of those dresses are lovely.

I was really excited to get the dresses but after 3 weeks they never turned up, I emailed five times and had no reply so ended up having to phone the salon as there was no other contact number on the website, seems Im not the only one that had to do this. I phoned four times and was told someone would call me back. No one did, eventually I kicked off as they had £300 of mine and a week before Christmas I still had no dresses, eventually someone phoned me back and they refunded me, but only after I got really p-eed off!

The worst customer service, not to respond to 5 emails and 4 calls is pretty bad, so I have no idea what they were like as I never got them. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to loose weight so I can get one of her dresses.

She has a lot more in her than we think although she does seem a bit thick but she has said she has a problem with words.

Wonder if she knows she has spelling mistakes in her brochures, well the one online at least?

Really disappointed with the lack of customer service.......

Ordered 2 of the lacey dresses as didnt know which size id need in November for a function in Dec.......4 weeks later still no dresses!!

To cut a long story short after 6 emails sent and still no reply to either of them and after numerous calls to the warehouse I rang her management as it was the only other point of contact I could find............I was given a number to the warehouse direct which I managed to get through to.........

I rang every day for a week as I was told everyday somebody would ring me back and they didnt so it meant I had to keep ringing them..........

Finally the day before my function I was told that my dresses were in!!! Yeey I will go to the ball after all ........... the girl I spoke to told me she would personally take them to the PO there and then to ensure I received them for my function the following day and I would receive them by 12noon ..............

But lo and behold waited in ALL day and no dresses....... they arrived 4days later!!!!

Now I get its a new company etc but if they had responded initially I would have been quite accepting that they were having problems with supply and demand etc etc......but the fact that no attempt at all was made to communicate with me has left me blooming angry :evil:.......................

So the function had passed and with no need for the dresses I have returned them with a letter of complaint........................

I just hope that they dont take as long in refunding my money as they quite quickly took this out of my account 2 days after I ordered!!!!!

Hey Ho............Happy Days xx

Really disappointed with the lack of customer service.......

Ordered 2 of the lacey dresses as didnt know which size id need in November for a function in Dec.......4 weeks later still no dresses!!

To cut a long story short after 6 emails sent and still no reply to either of them and after numerous calls to the warehouse I rang her management as it was the only other point of contact I could find............I was given a number to the warehouse direct which I managed to get through to.........

I rang every day for a week as I was told everyday somebody would ring me back and they didnt so it meant I had to keep ringing them..........

Finally the day before my function I was told that my dresses were in!!! Yeey I will go to the ball after all ........... the girl I spoke to told me she would personally take them to the PO there and then to ensure I received them for my function the following day and I would receive them by 12noon ..............

But lo and behold waited in ALL day and no dresses....... they arrived 4days later!!!!

Now I get its a new company etc but if they had responded initially I would have been quite accepting that they were having problems with supply and demand etc etc......but the fact that no attempt at all was made to communicate with me has left me blooming angry :evil:.......................

So the function had passed and with no need for the dresses I have returned them with a letter of complaint........................

I just hope that they dont take as long in refunding my money as they quite quickly took this out of my account 2 days after I ordered!!!!!

Hey Ho............Happy Days xx

I too had a nightmare with them, great way to start a new business, I know for sure I would never order from them again :evil:

Just giving you all the heads up on this company. I ordered a dress last April and paid by visa online. Now its June, and I have no dress and no refund. The company are dreadful to deal with, and have offered me nothing but un professionalism on every communication I have had with them. AVOID!!!:twisted:

Latest posts

Back