Any offer in this month's SCRATCH mag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helbels

Reaction score
Hi there

Are there any offers this month if you take out a new subscription to SCRATCH? I know there weren't any last month :cry:

Thanks

Helen

Cant see one hun, just the free Gloss supplement that is included in this months mag.
Jen
xx

Hi Hun,

Have you seen a copy of this months mag?
If not, I have a spare copy that I will happily send to you.
If you want it, pm me your address and i'll get it out to you asap!

xx

Hi there

Are there any offers this month if you take out a new subscription to SCRATCH? I know there weren't any last month :cry:

Thanks

Helen

There are usually great offers to subscribe at beauty shows...depends how long you can wait though mate x

Last month when I received my scratch masg, I saw their special offers for new subscribers and I thought to myself "aw, that's not fair, they don't have anything for the loyal subscribers" but then this moth has made up for it with the bi~annual suppliment.

Hi there, that right....if you take out a years membership and insurance with ABT, not only do you get loads of great benefits, insurance, weblistings, etc......you also get a free subscription to Scratch!:lol:

Hi there

Thanks

Helen

I subscribed last month and recieved £80 of Essie products this month with my magazine. :)

omg!! gutted....i just got the last one of my subscription and there are no offers...there has been offers for the last how many months?? And now i need to re new mine theres nothing! I would love to not miss any issues but i think i might hold out for a good offer.

I took up the offer of a free years subscription to Scratch with ABT Insurance in May, as of yet I haven't received a copy though, so if you are wanting to start receiving Scratch straight away I wouldn't bother trying to do it this way.........

Hi Rachel, really sorry to hear you have not received your magazine. If you PM me your details (i.e. membership number) I will get it sorted for you straight away.

Hi Rachel, really sorry to hear you have not received your magazine. If you PM me your details (i.e. membership number) I will get it sorted for you straight away.

Well what can I say, David has sorted this for me already.

Great service :hug:

Do ABT still happen to be doing this offer? Just about to re do my insurance and join scratch to, would be great to do 2 in 1! Mind you I love a free gift so might wait to see what offers scratch are doing, I'm so greedy!! :-D

I'd really like to subscribe to Scratch as it sounds Great :) and also wouldn't mind if there was a free gift with it too....

Have had a little gander on there site but doesn't say anything about any offers.
But then does anyone if they would normal have it branded across their site if they were??? Or do you just subscribe and get a nice surprise gift also.

Thanky in advance
xxx

Don't think it says on the site if there's any offer on with subscriptions but I think there's another thread on Chit Chat about Scratch and I'm sure someone mentioned there's a subscription offer this month. Can't tell you for sure as I haven't received my copy yet. If you ring them and enquire about subscriptions and ask if there is any offer available, they will tell you. I did this when I did mine and there was, they told me what it was at the time. I'm sure they won't mind.:)

ooooo thanks i shall give them a call.

x:)

Latest posts

Back