Anybody got any good tips for around the home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HMM okay tip for the day, make sure I run around stark naked in front of a cute butler and the world's my oyster!!! :lol:

HMM okay tip for the day, make sure I run around stark naked in front of a cute butler and the world's my oyster!!! :lol:
By George...I think she's got it!!! :idea: :lol:

To clean all the stuck on yukkies froms your microwave, put a med size bowl of water in your micro and set it for 5 minutes, the steam will loosen up all that stuff and it will wipe clean. I do it all the time, really does work.

Nail Varnish Remover to remove emulsion paint from light switches, when you can't be bothered with a brush and just roller over it!

Window cleaner on stainless steel works a treat!!! xxx

white vinager on pet urine spots .....gets the smell out and the yellow......also repells the pets from going there again.......

The best tip I have if you have a beautiful home with lots of beautiful things in it that you don't want breaking or staining is get yourself or preferably your partner neutered. That way everything will stay like that and as an added bonus you won't get saggy boobs/stretchmarks or start dressing like your mother:lol: :lol:

Ooh get one of those "butlers in the buff" round and you can both run freely together...and he will be a cutie!:lol:

Ooh get one of those "butlers in the buff" round and you can both run freely together...and he will be a cutie!:lol:
OO err my company name is Buff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back